Mini Mission: Getting Ramen!

Yes, yes, another filler!! 

I don't care!! I'm on holiday!!

Plus, this'll be short and sweet.

I need to think of what training to go through and shizz so...derp...

Well, here the chapter!!

-----------------------

(Lian's POV)

"Ichiraku!!!" I called, banging on the closed shop door. "Open up!!! We haven't had ramen today!!!"

Yeah, it's like eleven o'clock at night so......yeah...

"Hey, there's a note!!" Naruto says picking up the sticky note on the shutters.

'Gone on holiday! Back next week!'

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Me and Naruto scream in union causing people to either look out their windows or come out their doors with hammers/knifes/any pointy or dangerous items, glaring daggers at us.

My and Naruto both gulped then looked at each.

(Five seconds later)

"RUN FOR THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY!!!!!" I screamed while sprinting out of there leaving a dust trail and confused Naruto behind.

"HEY!! WAIT FOR ME!!!" he yelled as the angry mob started to run after him and me. "DON'T WAIT!!! JUST RUN!!!"

----------------

Me and Naruto were leaning against the wall of an alley way holding onto or knees panting.

"You...could of waited up just a second..." Naruto breathed out, still trying to catch his breath.

"But then..we would of...been caught!" I breathed out, also out of breath and trying to catch it.

Basically, since Naruto here was too slow and leading the villagers straight to us, I had to run back, grab him and sprint forward again to get away from the sea mob of villagers trying to attack us.

Halfway through though, I'd started to lose my energy and the crowd were catching up, causing the blonde guy here to panic and start running with me over his shoulder.

....yeah! I know! He's gotten even taller now!

Why haven't I grown at all?!

Sasuke is still the tallest, about a head and a half maybe taller than me. Sakura is still second about an inch or two smaller than Sasuke. 

Naruto is only a little smaller than Sakura now and I'm at Naruto's chin now! That ain't good!

I need to grow atleast a little taller! I don't think it's fair that everyone else grows and Lian is stuck in the small height group...

Meh, oh well...

Once me and Naruto caught our breath we both just looked at each other and laughed our heads off.

"That was insane!" I giggled trying to suppress my laugh now, not wanting to alert any of the roaming villagers still searching.

"I know..." Naruto sniggered, also trying to hide his laugh. "Only us, believe it!"

I nodded, "only us."

We both then sighed with a smile but got serious a second later.

"We need ramen!"

- - - - - - - - - -

"Sasuke! I yelled banging on his door, "Open up, Duck-Butt!"

"Go away, Lian! Kakashi isn't here!"