I'm Back!

(Lian's POV)

"Is this really goodbye?" I anime cry.

Fido is also crying and Rido is continuing to facepalm like there is no tomorrow...

"Look, we'll come visit you a little later, alright?" Rido sighs when Fido latches onto me.

"II'LL COME BACK FOR YOU!!!!"

"I DON'T WANNA GO SEE THE PEDO!!! I WANNA GO SEE THE WIZARD!!!!"

"ENOUGH!"

Fido was thrown off me and I breathed in glorious oxygen with other more harmful gases!

Rido quickly hugged me and I got spun around a few times, thrown between the two before I was put down and started spinning like one of them spinning tops.

"Well, this is as far as we can go." Fido shrugged.

"As soon as you get over this hill, you'll be able to see the gates of the Leaf Village." Rido stated.

I nodded, "When will I see you two again?"

"Pft! This is the longest we've spent together in years!" the two yelled in union and then pointed at each other, "There's no way I'm ever doing that again!"

I laugh at them seeing as they remind me so much of Gwen and Den!! Except my friends actually love each other and don't really want to kill each other.....most of the time....

Whereas these two wanna kill each other for not a reason I know of.

"See you later, Lian!" Fido waved and Rido smiled before they both took off in different directions.

I grinned and started to walk up the hill, and once I got to the top I realised that they weren't lying...I can see the gates and....

"HOLY TURTLE!!! THE PLACE IS WRECKED!!!" I yelled and sprinted down the hill towards the gates.

"IZUMO!!! KOTETSU!!!" I screamed coming closer to the gates.

"Huh?"

Two heads appeared out of the booths and they both grinned even when I charged into them.

"YOU'RE ALIVE!!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!" we all yelled at each other laughing.

"Where have you been, kid?" Izumo asked sitting up.

"Um.....Im gonna be honest, I have no clue!" I said realising I could've been in the freaking other world!!

You know, the world where the guns appear from?

Yeah.......they aren't getting them back....

"Hey, there's Naruto trying to cape again..." Kotetsu sighed.

"Naruto!!!" I cheered.

"Lian!!!"

We both tackled each other and I grinned up.....at....him....

"WHY YOU SO TALL MAN?!?!?!?!?!?"

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?!?!"

"Lian's back!"

"Kakashi!" I cheered and slammed into him. "Wait! How did you know I was back?"

"I could hear you from the other side of the village!" he smiled making me sweatdrop.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously." the butt of all ducks smirked.

"Sasuke!" I cheer and try to hug the duck butted boy but he steps outta the way.