CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

(Lian's POV)

"KAKASHI!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!! SANTAS BEEN!!!! SANTA HAS CAME!!!!!!!"

"Lian!!! Go and open the presents then!! I'll be there in an hour...."

"Are you getting ready?" I asked stopping my jumping on the bed.

"No, I'll be sleeping."

There was a sudden loud noise and that noise was banging on wood which was the front door.

Who would be here so early?

I opened the door and immediately slammed it shut.

"Who was it?" Kakashi called.

"Uncle Guy." I cringed.

"Oh...."

"Dressed as Santa."

"Oh! God no...."

"With Lee as an elf."

"Pretend we're not home."

"I'm going out to see deliver my presents!" I say as I put on my Santa hat and grab a bag filled with presents for my ninja pals.

"Alright..."

I jump out my window and head towards the ramen stand.

It's too early for it to be open but I place a gift on the window sill.

It was new aprons for the family! And the tag said

'For being able to cook enough food for me and Naruto - Lian'

Next stop was the interrogation centre. I got Ibiki masks that you'd see in plays. One with a big smiley face and another with a crying of sad face.

The tag read

'The only person who didn't go insane from being in the same room with me for 24 hours - Lian'

"Who's next?" I think.....

Well, G-Man is in another freakin country....

"Summoning jutsu!!!"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS LIAN!!!"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS LEON!!!"

"What do you need help with?" my giant bird asks.

"Sent this to G-Man wherever he is." I say and attach an empty box with only a stack of cash in it and the tag reading

'Money in the box, give me the ammo - Lian'

...What? I'm running low!

I head to the prison and even though it's run down, BL will be showing up anyone the now.

I quickly put down the magazines she usually reads a copy of Kakashi's books there with the tag reading

'If you're so badass, prevent yourself from having a nosebleed while reading these - Lian'

I giggled evilly and headed towards Nat's house.

"Haven't been here in a while...." I muttered.

I got Nat a giant tub of syrup. The tag just read

'You're welcome, where's my present? - Lian'

I then headed to the twins house and jumped through their window silently and left the package in the middle of the room.

I got the twins a T-shirt each, one saying Twin #1 and the other Twin #2

' Please don't fight over who is number one - Lian '