HARLEM SHAKE

(Lian's POV)

I watched as Lee and my ginger friend starred at each other, deciding who will attack first...without using words!!!!!!!

"Hmm..." I muttered, "who should I cheer for?"

"Obviously Lee!!!" Naruto cheered with a determined look in his face. "Come on bushy-brow!!!"

Lee turned his head and sent Naruto a grin and thumbs up while ginger guy glared at the number one, knuckle head ninja!...then he sent me a weird look.

Why, you might ask?

Well, to answer your question, I was doing the harlem shake.

As the music echoed and I was the only one dancing with a bike helmet on my head, it was almost time for everyone else to start dancing.

Where's the music coming from?

Hell, if I know!

"LET'S DO THE HARLEM SHAKE!!!!"

Suddenly everyone from the leaf started to break out into the most randomest dance moves while all the other villages' sensei's and Genin had the 'WTF?!' look.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Look! I didn't do anything! Why won't you believe me!" I yelled at Ibiki who was dragging me out of the hall while Lee took off his weights which created a huge-ass explosion!

"Well, who else could of hacked the names then hacked our computer to play the most rificulous song I've ever heard!!" Ibiki yelled.

"Dude!!" I complained, turning around and trying to return to the hall, failing. "I wanna see Lee and Ginger Guy-"

"Gaara."

"THAT'S HIS NAME!!!" I cheered, "Kick each others' ass'!!! Is that too much to ask for?!?"

"Yes." Ibiki answered.

"Fine..." I replied. "Where are we even going?"

"Some kid from the prison cells said he wanted to talk to you or something..." the mean person who held me captive, also known as Ibiki, replied.

"Hmm..." I mumbbled.

Who do I know that's in prison?

"Is it that crazy old hag who always yells 'THE PIGEONS ARE COMING!!! THE PIGEONS ARE COMING!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!' cause, well, I don't know him..." I asked.

"No. He had a heart attack three years ago..." Ibiki said, giving me a strange look which I returned. "What're you looking at?"

"I dunno, but it sure ain't pretty..." I replied.

"GET IN THERE!!!" Ibiki yelled, kicking me into the prison. "NOW GO ASK TO SEE PRISONER NUMBER 503!!! FROM IBIKI MORINO!!"

"ALRIGHT IBIKI MORONO!!!" I yelled back, knowing what I'd said and laughing while running in.

"Alright, who booked you, kid?" the badass lady at the desk asked, looking about, "Wow, for once, someone's not tried to get you a room here. What's goin' one with you then? Ain't them Chuunin exams on?"

The badass lady never told me her name. She just told me to call her BL or Badass...weird, huh? But she is real cool. Black hair, purple eyes and aparently she was in the ANUB Black Opps but she got kicked out for disobeying orders....why? Because she was hungry.

.....I KNOW RIGHT!!

SO BADASS!!!

"Well, Ibiki Morono told me to come and ask that I can talk to prisoner number 503 or something..." I replied with a grin.

"Don't you mean Ibiki Mo-"

"I know what I said." I giggled causing her to smirk.

"Got balls,kid. Well, just go through that door and table number...seven should be yours." BL said with a grin.

"See ya'" I smiled, rushing in and walking past a metal gate door and towards the table that had the digit number six on it. There was a couple there trying to eat each others' faces off!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"GET A ROOM!!!!!" I yelled.

"Lian, no need to be so loud."

"Oh, hey Haku." I smiled, waving at him. I saw the table number...eight?

"HEY THERE KIDDO!!!!!"

"GUN-MAN!!!" I cheered and hugged the gun-man who was another one of my self-proclaimed uncles. "How's it goin'?"

"Alright, I guess." G-Man said with a sheepish grin. "No, that laddy over there is suppose to be sitting here so I've only got a few minutes. You now that old building where we first met?"

I nodded, "Yeah, that old dump, on the other side of town? What about it?"

"That's where my old stash is. They're gonna knock the place down soon, so, get in there and get everything out. I'll let you have five items, completely free of charge." G-Man offered.

"Ten."

"Five."

"Ten, or no deal."

"I've taught you well, kid." G-Man smiled, "Deal."

"HEY!!! HOW'D HE GET IN HERE?!?!?!?!"

"Gotta run, kiddo." G-Man said and ran out the doors into the prison.

"GET BACK HERE YOU!!!"

"So, how're you Haku?" I asked, as he sat down in front of me.

"Quite well, actually. I'm going to be in here for another few years or so, but I'm allowed to have visitors and am allowed to leave to go into town as long as I'm with a Jounin at all times." Haku replied.

"That's great!!" I cheered, grinning ear to ear, "That means you won't go psycho like the corner man!!"

"Is that what he's called?" Haku asks, smile gone, "He creeps me out...he asked if I had a boyfriend, then asked if I wanted to be HIS boyfriend..."

"Yea~h....good luck with that....just pretend to be deaf, he hates deaf people...I dunno why though." I asnwered.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

After talking with Haku for another hour or so, I had to leave because visiting hours were up. I walked towards the hospital to see if the Chuunin Exams round two had been dealt with.

"Hey, can I see everyone who had been competing in the Chuunin Exams today?" I asked the receptionist who nodded and handed me a sheet of paper with the name's and room numbers of my friends.

 I walked along the corridor and turned to the one which held....

Someone in it!

--------------------------

Hey psychopathic lovers!!!

Sorry for the late uploads, and this terrible one...

I was kinda stuck for words and effort AND!!!

YOU WON'T BELIVE THIS!!!

I GOT 80% ON MY BIOLOGY TESTS!!! SO HAPPY!!

ALSO!! No one has found any sound ninja pics for yours truely....

I'll be honest, who actually reads these things? I bet half of you don't!!!!!

...well, thanks if you do....

I got braces in yesterday with my friend and our mouth is killing us!!!

I CAN'T HAVE FOOD!!!!!!

HELP MEE!!!!!!EEEEE!!!!EEEE!!!!!!!!!

PSYCHOPATH OUT!!!!