Ugh! Why me?

(Lian's POV)

"RUN!!!!!"

"Are they still behind us?"

"I dunno...."

"Where do we hide?"

"Hide?! this village is under attack, Lian!"

"Well, what do you want me to do?!?"

"....Run?"

"WHAT AM I DOING RIGHT NOW?!?!"

"YELLING!!!"

".....eh, can't help it." I shrugged and turned a corner into an alley way, out of the view of anyone nearby.

Me and Rythian were basically....half dying? Yeah, I think that's a good expression.

Oh, it's not an expression?

What do you know about expressions?

...Oh, you're...an expert...

NEVER MIND!

"What's....the plan?" I pant out, trying to catch my breath.

"Ugh...just keep running??"

....Sweatdrop....

"....You're in the ANUB and you don't have a good plan?" I ask.

"I'm new!!!" Rythian anime cried.

(Alright, I have no idea about how to spell ANUB or ANIB or ANBU but I've always know it as ANUB cause....it sounds cool okay!!!)

"You're such a baby..." I sweatdrop.

"Says you!"

"Says me!"

"Enough! We need a plan, and now before they discover where we are." Rythian said and looked out of the alley way and his eyes widened.

"What?" I asked and my eyes too widen.

"HOLY SNAKE!!!!!!!!!" I scream seeing about four....maybe six GIANT snakes storming around the village wrecking havoc and being all like:

"WE RULE THIS CITY!!"

"......yeah, that's totally what're they saying...." Rythian sweatdropped.

"Why do I have to say my internal conversations?" I sigh.

"Well, atleast they're interesting and not boring monologues." Rythian shrugged.

"What're we gonna do?" I ask, leaning against the wall, "Our village is being attacked and out friends are probably risking their lives right now and all we're doing is hiding..."

"They're after you." Rythian stated, "I won't let them take you."

"Why? I'll be fine." I grinned, "I just need to keep hiding! I'll head to the safe zone inside the Hokage Mountain and help there! I'll help people find their family members and keep people calm....I'll just help people find each other..."

Rythian sweatdropped, "Yeah....I don't wanna see what you'll try to do to keep people calm..."

IMAGINE!

"CALM THE HELL DOWN!!!!!!" I scream setting off gun fire.

I sweatdrop along with Rythian.

"Did you just imagine...?" I asked and he nodded.

We both sighed.

"Look, if you go there and you're followed then that'll lead to the death of even more people." Rythian stated and I looked down knowing he's right.

.....I hate that....

"Lian! Duck!" Rythian yelled.

"WHERE?!?!!?!?!??" I screamed turning around then hitting the ground, dodging incoming kunai knifes. "Dude, what was that for?!"

"I've sighted the Titan girl, back up needed!!" the Sound Ninja said into his Bluetooth.

(I'm calling it Bluetooth, deal with it! :3  )

"Lian, move!!" Rythian yelled, grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the alley way and down the exploding road.

Me and Rythain began to run towards the Village Gates, I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not but...well...I don't have much time to think right now!