Chapter 12: Tear-Stained Lips

Start from the beginning

Because of how far things had gotten between me and Liam from the whole 'fake relationship' thing, Zayn had decided to let Harry in on our little secret. Harry, being the greatest friend that he is, completely fan-girled on me and hugged me like there was no tomorrow. His quick acceptance of my being gay warmed my heart to the deepest part of me.

Also known as my gut. Ha.

But even though Harry accepted me, it still burned me with a passion how I believed Liam would never accept me. Of course, that theory is bloody ridiculous because of how understanding Liam is. Or so Louis and Harry told me.

As we sat in my room, half-way watching 'Titanic'--which makes it even funnier because Harry always cries to this movie--I was getting sick of just laying around and decided to get up and stretch.

I looked over at Harry, who was blowing his nose into a tissue like the sappy boy he is, and grinned at both boys. I went over to the tele and pressed the button to shut it off, making groans audible in the room.

Harry frowned at me and wiped his eyes with the blanket around him. "Why in bloody hell did ye shut it off? It was just getting good!"

I rolled my eyes at him and placed my hands on my hips. "Haz, you've seen that movie a thousand times. You don't even need the damn television to visual the movie. I'm pretty sure it's already imprinted into your brain."

Zayn let out a laugh and Harry pouted. "Yeah, but that doesn't give ye the right to just shut it off without warning me! Why'd ye do that anyway?" He asked me.

I sighed and nodded at him. "You're right. I shouldn't have. But I have a perfectly good explanation for it!"

This caused Zayn to snort and Harry to raise a brow at me. Seriously, it was getting freaky how they both managed to have a reaction at the same time.

Harry huffed. "We're waiting."

I blinked and instantly went over to grab one of the pillows and smack him with it. He let out a groan of surprise and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What the hell was that for?!" He exclaimed, rubbing his head. I looked over at Zayn and he was struggling to hold back his laughter. I gave him a mischievous grin and stalked towards him. Noticing my look, he stopped his smirking and threw his hands up in defense.

"Whoa there, mate. Don't even think about it. Do you know how long it took me to fix my hair this morning?" He asked me.