"Hmm, actually, today we can raid the Walmart instead!" Fatima declared. She turned and glanced at us. "Sorry you two, you can do the houses tomorrow!" she singsonged, facing the road again. I sighed, but I knew free Walmart stuff would be fun.

We soon arrived towards the back of the Walmart, next to the stockroom. A guy pulled open the garage door to expose multiple boxes stacked together, labels on the front.

"Okay grab anything that can last a while, put it in the back, and maybe grab some chairs!" Fatima said loudly, just under shouting voice. Everyone seemed to nod in sync, climbing out of the truck, Sienna staying in, everyone handing her the boxes.

"Hmm, do canned veggies last a while?" I asked. Alyssa nodded, grabbing one labeled 'canned green beans.' I grabbed another box, both of us handing our haul to Sienna, who organized the goods in the truck.

"I and Emily are going to grab a hitch and a basket, okay?" one guy yelled. Fatima gave them a thumbs up, my eyes following them as they walked into the store.

"Hey, Winter, can you help carry this box!" Alyssa asked. I nodded, jogging over to help her grab a box of canned corn. We pushed it up to Sienna.

"Well, it looks like the back is full, hopefully, that hitch and basket can carry a lot of stuff," she called. I nodded, glancing back as I watched Emily and the guy bring out a toolbox and a hitch. I helped them put it on the truck, then helped them hook a huge basket on the end.

"This can hold about 300 pounds I think," Emily said, patting it, then helping set a box on it. We loaded three more boxes onto the basket, tying them down, then we all climbed into the truck. We had to sit on some boxes though because there wasn't enough room. 

Fatima started the truck, which groaned a little as it started slowly moving with all the weight. Fatima sighed braking and looking back at us.

"Alright, everyone out, I need less weight, so you will have to jog or something," she called. We all sighed, but climbed out the sides, jogging beside the truck, which still drove slowly beside us. I was glad not to be crammed even closer to people. Eventually, we made it to the gates, all of us panting except Fatima. Even the truck seemed to be sweating, which was not a good thing.

Ethan waved from the watchtower, calling Alyssa's name.

"Hey Alyssa, how was the run?" He shouted. Alyssa smiled up at him, shouting back.

"IT WAS GOOD!" she said, maybe a little louder than needed. I covered my ears before helping unload as she spoke to Ethan. When it was done, I glanced back at her. Ethan was in front of her now, instead of in the tower. Suddenly he pointed, Alyssa's head flicking to the side, mine did to.

"MAGGIE!" she shouted in an almost demonic tone. I laughed, watching as the grey cat ran into her arms. Rusty was trailing behind but directed his trot to me. I chuckled, holding out my hand, his head rubbing my knuckles. I was calmer about the reunion than the excitable Alyssa.

"Nalla will be happy to see you," I said, picking him up and petting his head.

 "She's alive, I'm glad," Alyssa said. I nodded, leading the way back into the stronghold.

I glanced back at Ethan, who was laughing a little as he climbed to the watchtower, waving to Alyssa, who waved back. We walked up to our room, setting the cats down.

"Do you still have those cat treats in your bag?" I asked. Alyssa nodded, running to her room, then running back out with a small bag of kitty treats. The cats began meowing, which made us laugh. She dumped some on her hand and handed me the bag, feeding both hungry cats. I frowned, setting the bag on my dresser. The poor kitties probably couldn't find much to eat. "We should ask if they have any cat food," I suggested. Alyssa nodded, petting maggie's head softly.