T-H-I-R-T-Y T-W-O

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND
BY: Non_Exqusite

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

WAYO'S POV

    I pull away after I cry my eyes out on Ming's shirt. I feel so stupid but I missed him so much. I never thought I could miss someone so much in my whole life until Ming became untouchable. I couldn't stand not seeing him for so long. I felt like a part of me was gone and I was just so lost the whole time, and I didn't know what to do. There really wasn't anything I could do. His parents wouldn't let me see him. I went to his house almost everyday but they wouldn't let me see him or talk to him and it almost killed me every time.

    "Ming" I call out his name because I want to see his face. I've missed him so much. But even after a while Ming just stands there leaning on the door but he doesn't turn around to face me "Ming, please look at me." I plead with him.

    Ming slowly turns around. His face and eyes are red from crying. He wipes away his tears and his face becomes absolutely void of any emotion. Like there is nothing to feel. And it scares me. It's like I'm seeing him for the first time and it breaks my heart. But instead of looking at me it's like his looking past me.

    "Ming are you ok?"

    "Yeah I'm fine." He says in a whisper while looking down he rubs his forehead and sighs. "I  uh, I have to go." He says and it shocks me.

    Three weeks. Three weeks of absolutely nothing and he can't even look at me. Three weeks of nothing and his just going to leave without even talking to me. It hurts. It hurts a lot.

    While all the while I've been going to the construction site just to even get a glimpse of him because I missed him so much. Even going to his house trying to see him every chance I got hoping for a chance to see him even when I knew is parents wouldn't let me. Here I was crying myself to sleep every night because we've been apart for so long. It felt like a peace of me was missing. Like everything was meaninglessly useless without him.

    "Ming?" I call his name and grab onto his hand to stop him from leaving, he stops but still he doesn't look at me. It scares me because Ming has never acted like this in front of me before. Something must be seriously wrong, otherwise Ming wouldn't be acting like this. I'm scared because I don't want him to go. The thought of us being separated again absolutely terrifies me. Especially since things feel so wrong between us right now.

    "Yeah" he breaths out as his shoulders slump over. He looks so tired, so worn out. Like all his energy has been sucked out of his body. It must be because of all the work his been doing.  Putting my hand on his chin, I lift his head so that he can look at me but instead he closes his eyes.

    "Ming, Babe look at me!" I plead with him because I can't understand why he is acting like this. It makes no sense to me. Did I do something. Did he not miss me too. Did he change his Ming about me. All these thoughts start running through my mind and my fear grows with each passing thought.

    Ming opens his eyes and looks me dead in the eye. Any other time I would have been relieved but looking at his eyes, they are filled with so much pain and so much hurt that is leaves me breathless. Before I know it I find myself being engulfed in his arms as he pulls me into a tight hug.

    "Ming?"

    "Yo. I'm so sorry" Ming says in a horse voice.