T-H-I-R-T-Y T-H-R-E-E

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND
BY: Non_Exqusite

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

WAYO'S POV

     "I love you Yo. I love you more than anything in this world. I would give up anything and everything for you. It breaks my heart. But I just never realized until now that giving you up was a choice I would have to make. I'm really sorry for everything."

    I sat there shocked by his words.
How did it come to this?

    "W-What?-"

    "What I'm trying to say is, can we forget that I'm a fool and go back to our regular friendship." He said looking at me with pleading eyes as his hands grip tightly onto his shirt.

    Seeing him like this really hurts my heart.

    "Ming, I don't understand, what are y-"

    "This way, I think I can handle it. Knowing that we'll always be together as best friends, that I'll always be a part of your life, even a small part of your life. I'll take it. With you, I'll always take what I can get."

    "Ming I-"And then it suddenly dawned on me, I've never really voiced my feelings to Ming. All I've ever told him was that I was confused about how I was feeling. I've never told Ming that I'm in love with him. With everything going on, I never got the chance to.

    His insecure about my feelings for him, because I was stupid enough to think Ming would understand my feelings without me having to say them out loud. Because that's how it's always been between us. His always been the one to get me more than anyone else.

     But this time it's different because I voiced out my feelings for someone else and left him with nothing to hold on to, and now he wants to let me go.

    But I can't let that happen. Because I'm selfish like that. I'm always going to be selfish when it comes to Ming. I have to make things clear. I have to tell him everything. I have to make things clear or else I might lose him for good.

    I gently pull his hands from his shirt and held them tightly in mine. "Ming, let me clear up some things." I say as I try to get his attention but his eyes are locked on our hands. "Will you please look at me?" I ask and his eyes immediately locked onto mine.

    His eyes are red and puffy from crying. And I feel sick because I did that to him. I did that to the person that I love.

    First I have to make it clear to him where P'Phana and I stand. I don't want him to think that I still like P'Phana because I don't.

    I really don't.

    I take a deep breath as I try to calm my fast beating heart. I'm scared. And I feel incredibly guilty. I shouldn't have met up with P'Phana. Not when things between Ming and I were so undetermined. I feel like I cheated, like I betrayed his feelings for me by going to the one person his most insecure about.

    "I met up with P'Phana." I say as I close my eyes, holding his hands even tighter, because I know all I will see is hurt. I've hurt him again.

    I slowly opened my eyes to see Ming's eyes wide as he processed the new information. Then he look away, completely dejected.