F-O-U-R-T-E-E-N

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND
BY: Non_Exquisite.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

WAYO'S POV

    I try to go to bed but I can't fall asleep. These thoughts that are running though my mind are making it impossible. All I can think about is Ming. I can't help but feel like if I don't do something about this crushing feeling in my chest, I might suffocate. And what is going on between him and P'Kit? As far as I know they've never talked, and Ming has never brought him up in a conversation before unless one of our other friends brought him up first. But now they know each other enough to add each other on social media? As far as I know, Ming doesn't follow or add anyone he's not remotely close to. I should just ask him about it. I mean why would he keep their friendship secret from me. Or is it something fairly recent. Damn, thinking about this is not going to get me any closer to getting answers. And why the hell is it irritating me so much.

    I know I wont be able to sleep until I see him so I get up and make my way to the door. Opening it the hallway it's dimly lit which add to it looking eerily creepy. I know Ming is in the room across from his, that's P'Korn's room and he is in college right now so I'm brave enough to just walk in. The windows are open and the room is lit by the moonlight. Ming is laying on the bed facing away from me. I don't want to wake him up so I try to get into bed as quiet as possible. laying behind him I put my arm around him. Instantly that anxious feeling in my heart disappears. The chill on my skin evaporated by his warm body. With the softness of this bed and the warmth of Ming's body, the exhaustion of the day doesn't take long to start weighing me down pulling me into unconsciousness.

****

    The next morning I wake up to the brightness of a sunny morning. I look around and I'm in a familiar room and all to comfortable bed. What the f*ck. Did I dream about going to sleep with Ming in Korn's room? Ming isn't here, which adds more to my confusion. I reach out to the other side of the bed and it's cool, like his been gone for a while. Even though I don't want to I get up, I kneed to wash up and get ready for the day.

    I'm not really that enthusiastic about it. I can still clearly remember what happened yesterday. Being heart broken over P'Phana, Ming's confession, us making out then crying ineach other's arms after I stopped things from going further. I rejected my best friend and caused him pain, I'm such a sh*tty person. Especially considering that I know that feeling first hand. I really hope this doesn't ruin our friendship, because If there's one thing I know for sure, it's that I can't live without him.

    I get up from the bed and make my way to the bathroom. The second I open the door I immediately hear the sound of water in the shower. I'm rubbing the sleep from my eye and am only looking through one eye. There is a figure in the shower, I can see him through the glass shower wall. It looks like his looking up at something but then his hand is moving and it catches my attention. I'm a bit confused for a while trying to figure out what I'm looking at until I realized that his stroking his d*ck. That realization shocked me out of my stuper and I realized I've been standing in the door way, still holding the door handle, and am looking at my best friend while he...he does th-that.

    Suddenly I feel hot and flustered, sh*t, I need to leave, like right now. I start backing up so I can leave quietly but what I hear next shocks me even more. "Yo" it's really quiet but I'm sure of what he said. I'm frozen in place and can't really move as thought of how embarrassing this would be if he catches me. "Right there, sh*t...suck, Yo, So good" I feel all the blood rushing into my face. His..to me? Sh*t. I need to leave, now. I immediately  step back and close the door.