T-W-E-N-T-Y T-H-R-E-E

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND
BY: Non_Exquisite

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

WAYO'S POV

    Am I really falling in love with Ming? or is it something that has always been there but I didn't notice? If so then what about P'Phana? Are my feelings for him a lie? Did I fool myself into thinking that I liked him because I'm attracted to him?

    Thinking about it seriously, I don't know P'Phana that well, fact is, I've never even talked to him before so who's to say we would be compatible in any way. But worst of all, I now know for a fact that there's no possibility of him and I because he said he would never date a guy, and I know that I'm not an exception to that. Giving up on him is my only choice.

    Ming on the other hand is my best friend. I've known him my whole life and I do love him. That much I can say for sure but am I falling in love with him? Is that why I've easily let myself be swayed by his confession?

    But then again, do I really know Ming as well as I thought? His been in love with me all this time but yet I failed to see it, to even notice a glimpse of it. Or did I just disregard it because his my best friend and the thought of him liking me in that manner never really crossed my mind before.

    But really, have I been looking at P'Phana all this time, thinking that he might be the one, while I completely disregarded what I felt for Ming?

    Because I'm a hundred percent sure that if any of my other friends came and tried to kiss me, I wouldn't stand for it. I can't even imagine it.

    Damn. I've never been a in situation like this before. What should I do?

    "Yo, we're here" Ming says as he taps my hand, bringing me out of my thoughtful haze.

    I slowly take my time in taking off my seat belt but just as I'm about to open the door it suddenly swings open to reveal Ming and his smiling face. Damn.

    Getting out the car, I'm honestly in a weird daze. I'm so distracted with the thoughts running through my mind that I walk into someone just as we enter the restaurant.

    I quickly start apologizing but Ming quickly pulls me away and puts himself between me and the guy who angrily screams "What the hell!" as he turns around to face us, but his angry tone quickly disappears into a surprised one "-Oh P'Ming! Hi!" He says.

    "Huh? Pete? sorry na" Ming apologizes for me but this guy was so angry just a minute ago and it kind of scared me so I quickly say another apology after Ming.

    "It's ok P'Ming" The guy Ming called Pete says. His tall just like Ming and has a soft face.

    "But Pete, what are you doing here? Don't you leave all the way on the other side of town" -Ming.

    "Oh yeah, but I came to see my friend here, this is Earn, Earn this is P'Ming" -Pete.

    "Nice to meet you" The Earn guy says. His as tall as the first guy, has a boyish face with puppy eyes and tanned skin.

    "P'Ming whose your friend" Pete asks as he looks straight at me.

    "Wayo" Ming says as he looks down at me, "this is my cousin's neighbor's little brother Pete"