T-H-I-R-T-Y O-N-E

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND
BY: Non_Exqusite

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

MING'S POV

    Nothing but excitement fills my chest as I walk into Yo's room. I haven't seen or talked to him for three weeks. Thank god my dad had to fly to Hong Kong for business or else I wouldn't be able to see Yo today.

    Yo is laid out on his bed facing up, his hair is wild around his face and his cheeks flushed pink from the morning heat as a steady warm breeze flows in through the window. The blankets thrown off to the side, while his soft snores dance with the silence.

    I go to the window and close it, then I walk to the air conditioning unit and turn it on the medium silence setting so that it doesn't get too cold and it's quiet enough not to wake him up. I walk back to the bed and sit next to him.

    I gently take his hand in mine. His hand is warm, like a child's. And I smile because it feels nice. It feels like home. And being able to see him like this again makes me feel so incredibly happy.

    My time away from him felt so void. Three weeks that felt like a whole life time of emptiness and lifelessness. My everything stripped away from me. I missed him so much. So so much. I never again want to go through that. I never again want to feel that loneliness. Only the thought of seeing him again is the only thing that kept me from breaking down.

    My dad was already mad at me for getting into another fight, but when he saw that I took the car, including the fact that I also ignored him for hours had him fuming like a bull when I got home. I was in house arrest plus I had to work at his construction site. Sure it wasn't heavy dusty jobs but it still left me exhausted.

    And he took away my cellphone, my trap phone (how the hell he knew about that one I have no clue) laptop, desktop, even my gaming system. Basically all the electronic devices that I can use to contract the outside world. Which really pissed me off because I couldn't talk to Yo at all.

    I had hoped Korn would help me out but he'd spent the whole two weeks at P'Knock's house. Even went to the resort for a week and left me behind. Apparently P'Knock had to take care of his brother and Korn opted to stay with him for "support". Which really pissed me off because I'm his actual brother and I would have liked some support and a possible escape plan so I can go see Yo.

    I try to take my shoes off so I can get on the bed with Yo but my leg hits something on the floor and makes a loud noise. I quickly move my leg so I don't hit it again. I look at Yo as he moves a bit but otherwise goes back to sleep. The last thing I want to do is to wake him up. Yo can be very grumpy when woken up, but it's so cute I'm almost tempted to do it.

    I look at the floor and I see a black box. Middle size, quite Brand new. Why did he leave it on the floor? I let go of Yo's hand so I can pick it up and place it beside me on the bed. It's not heavy but I can tell there is a lot of things inside. I know I shouldn't open it but curiosity gets the best of me. Lifting the box lid, the contents inside leave me speechless.

    I honestly feel like someone just took a knife and stabbed me in my chest.

    The box is filled with pictures of P'Phana. Not a hand full but it looked like dozens of photos. I pick them up one by one to get a better look at them while I'm in a shocked haze, most of them are taken from a far angle with P'Phana doing a variety of different things. He doesn't even look aware that someone is taking his picture. What the hell? When did Yo get these?