T-H-I-R-T-E-E-N

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND
BY: Non_Exquisite.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

MING'S POV

    After I left Yo in my room, I went to my brother's room to settle in for the night. I just needed to get away to calm myself. I also don't want Yo to see me like that. It's been so long since I showed that side of myself to him or anyone else. I didn't want him to feel bad for telling me his feelings on the matter. I don't want him to feel guilty for something that I caused.

    Yo's words kept repeating in my head. It hurt that I had been rejected. It hurt more than I imagined it ever could. But at the same time I found my self fired up. With the way things had happened between us, I am now determined more than ever to win Yo's heart. The way he responded to my touch and kiss, the way he felt in my arms and those sweet sweet moans that got me hard just thinking about. I now know that in that moment Yo wanted me too.

    P'Phana made a big mistake in rejecting Yo. I really want to punch the guy in the face for hurting my Yo, but I hurt Yo too. I've now put him in a difficult situation with our friendship. But I don't want to run from this anymore. It was really starting to get annoying because that's not me. I keep running and avoiding the situation like I did just a few minute ago and that's not going to solve anything, in fact it's just going to make things worse. It's not like I can just stop liking him and it's not like I want to stop liking him. I keep saying I'm going to do this and that but in the end all I manage to do is run away. But not any more. Starting tomorrow, I'm coming at you fool force Yo. I won't hold anything back anymore. Before I had zero chance but now I'm confident that I can make you forget all about P'Phana and fall in love with me I hope Your heart is ready Yo.

    When I woke up the next morning things got a little bit awkward, but mostly embarrassing for me. It wasn't because of last night, well maybe a little bit.

    I was in a dreamless sleep when I was suddenly awoken by a sharp pain to my lip. It hurt so bad that I screamed "What the f*ck!" It hurt worse than it did yesterday, like something picked at it. But what surprised me the most was the person standing next to the bed, sh*t.

    "Watch your language"

    "Korn" I said his name just to make sure it was him, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes to get a better look at him. Please let this be a nightmare. The look his giving me is definitely not one of a happy to see you again after three months of being away.

    "Who did that?" He asks. He sounds angry, which immediately puts me on edge because I know what his talking about. His only ever like this when I do something bad, and the only thing I've done so far is the fight last night. If I don't handle this right, I'm going to regret it.

    "Who did what?" I know where this is going and honestly playing dumb is my only option right now or else I'll be sitting here for a good while as he lectures me about how I shouldn't fight blah blah blah.

    "Don't play dumb. Mom said you got home bloody and bruised last night."

    Sh*t.

    I gently untangle my self from Yo, he makes a small whining cry as I move his arms from around me. His so cute. It's too early in the moorning for my heart to be beating this fast just by looking at his cuteness. I woke up in the middle of the night to find him snuggling to my side.