Chapter 3: You have no right

Start from the beginning

I saw her expression slightly change as I stood up completely, she probably thought I'd be smaller than her. I saw her checking me out, I was worried so I quickly tried to leave the situation.

"I'm going to leave now because I have some studying to do......"

With that I swiftly walked away leaving her in a confused state, I recognised her but I couldn't place my finger on it, other than that fact she was in my chemistry class. Why did I tell her I was going?

At the end of the day I had the Mathletes and very was excited to welcome the new member. As you can tell, we didn't get new members very often.

We had 6 members including me that have been here since the beginning of last year. We entered a lot of competitions, which we ended up winning the majority of, so our club has been able to keep running. The Mathletes weren't my friends more like close acquaintances, after having such a close friendship to Cayden-

Before I could carry on my train of thought people started to enter.
First Charlie, then Margo, Daniel, Rose and Booker. Then a new face popped round the door and smiled, I instinctively smiled and waved her inside.

"Hi, I'm Venus."
"I'm Noah, welcome to the Mathletes." I shook her hand.

Everyone took a seat and I began to talk about our next competition in a few  months. As I was coming to a close with my description I was interrupted as the door smacked open. Cayden stood at the door with a angry look to her face.

"You! Out here now." Cayden commanded.

She lead me away from the classroom a few seconds later she came to a hault. There was a silence which lasted too long for my liking, so I awkwardly began to speak.

"What is it you want to talk about?"
"How dare you be so smug, this is serious. I won't stand to be-"
"Disrepected"

I was slightly confused as to why she thought I was being smug when I was genuinely asking a question. However, I guessed what she wanted say very easily and it was quite funny.

Suddenly, I was roughly grabbed by my jumper and slammed into the lockers, I winced at the sudden pain that consumed my back. As I opened my eyes I was met by her dark chocolate eyes piercing mine. I somehow couldn't look away but I was utterly terrified. Unluckily, I muttered, under my breath, a bit too loud as she spoke.

Cayden raised her fist ready to come down like thunder when a teachers footsteps echoed the hallway. I sighed in relief and happiness that a teacher would save me. Although she wasn't looking in our direction, at some point she had to look up, right?

"Uh oh someone's in trouble." I smiled hoping it would make her nervous.

My attention was suddenly drawn from then teacher to Cayden, who was getting dangerously close to my face. I felt a slight tug on my jumper pulling me down subtly. She's not... going to kiss me, is she? My eyes were fixed on hers until they closed and my heart skipped a beat as I felt her lips touch mine.

I froze. I had no idea what to do. Her lips coaxed me to join in, I slowly fell into its trance, and I kissed her back.
Intensel, Cayden captured my lips. New feelings rushed through my body, entering unknown territory. Her lips were so smooth they glided across mine.

The friction between our lips increased and sent my heart rate into an overload. The teachers footsteps got drowned out into the background, my only focus was, the kiss. Our lips gracefully moved until...it stopped.

We stared at each other not knowing the right words to say. I breathed heavily. Just as sudden as the kiss started she left. Striding away as if nothing happened.