Chapter 3: You have no right

The bell rang alerted everyone it was 8:30. Students began sitting in their seats instead of desks and reading what was written on the board. They techniqually did as she said: people began throwing paper, eating food, drawing little penis' on the board and making out. A lot of making out.

Suddenly our form teacher walks in look like a mess: her hair roughed up, lipstick smudged, shirt untucked and skirt uneven. She was definitely with the geography teacher. She quickly re-adjusted her self and looked decentish.

"S-silence class!"
The class slowly simmered down.
"Haley! Leo! Will you two stop kissing, registration is beginning and that is inappropriate."

Rich, very rich coming from her.

She called out everyone's name and as usual the bad kids weren't here. 6 empty seats with 5 of their names, literally on them. They carved it in so no one would take the seats. But people did sometimes as they were never there to reclaim them. Taylor, Cole, Riley, Jacob and Cayden. They never cared about anything or anyone but themselves. That's definitely what it looked like and everyone else said the same.

I still don't know how they're still in school and haven't been expelled yet.
Cayden was like the head of the group and she, in my eyes, was one of the worst people in the school. Yet, I felt like I misunderstood her in a way. I know it's weird but I felt like the was something missing. A missing link that I needed to connect.

Maybe I'm just thinking too deep into it.

After registration the second bell rang and everyone jumped out of their seats, ignoring any extra information our teacher was about to say. She gave up after half the class was out of the room, even I didn't hear what she was trying to say and I was last to leave.

I had chemistry first and like always I answered most of the questions to the point where my teacher begged everyone else to answer. I grabbed my book and past papers from my locker, for chemistry, during my free period as I forgot to do so earlier.

On my way back I counted how many  papers I had, distracting me from anyone's presence. Suddenly, I crashed into someone and lost my grip with the things in my hand, causing a comfete of paper to fly down. I went down to pick up the papers scattered everywhere. The person just stood there uselessly. To make matters worst they walked on my papers to get past.

"Imbecile." I muttered, which might I add was an accident. I intended to say it in my head.

Immediately the person swirled around to face my back, I made a mistake.

"What did you call me?" I could tell by the voice it was a female, an angry one at that.

"An imbecile." I blurted out again, making no eye contact.
"Do you know who I am?"
"An...imbecile?"
"No dickhead I'm the-"
"Biggest imbecile the school has ever had."

As terrified as I was, at the same time it was exillerating challenging someone else for the first time. Everyone misunderstood me and thought I was shy and anti-social but I wasn't I was slightly the opposite but I used that as a cover or facade after I lost someone.

It's like a familiarity came back, for a moment. By my last sentence I had gathered all my papers and began to stand up to reveal who it was I encountered.

Cayden. I made a BIG mistake.

She glared at me boiling with irritation. When I actually looked at her I noticed she wasn't actually ugly, she was quite pretty. Her dark mocha skin tone had a natural glow, her eyes dark brown was like a black hole drawing anyone near closer. She had plump, well shaped lips that at this moment curved angrily.