24

May 3rd, 2013

dear hyunjin,

as you can tell i probably left already. in this letter i will describe everything and i mean everything and why i left so suddenly. i didn't do it because i didn't love you..i did it because i was forced to put my family before my love life. when my mom had that accident on her way to the parent teacher meeting, she got surgery. a few moments after we found out our insurance didn't cover the surgery your mom, mrs.hwang showed up at the hopsital and said she would pay for it. but there were conditions and these conditions tore us apart. she demanded i break up with you, she demanded i move away, she demanded i live abroad, she demanded i lost all contact with you and our friends, she wanted me out of your life. she wanted me to hurt you. jesus, you do not know how those 30 days we spent together hurt me so badly as each day went by. that's why i asked for us to spend 30 days doing nothing but having absolute fun. is that selfish of me? your mom also requested we leave 5 days earlier. that's why i was at your house earlier and that's why i called your mom a lazy, lousy hag because she did it on purpose. i didn't want to leave earlier. hyunjin, i hope your fiancé makes you happy. i hope she makes you 10x happier than i ever did. i hope she makes you smile so much your cheeks hurt and i hope she makes you laugh so much your tummy hurts. i hope the rest of our senior year goes well for you and i hope you get into the college of your choice. i hope you major in something you love. i wish you nothing but good luck. this letter will be given to you in 5 years because i think that's the time we'll get over one another but i hope the next 5 years, in 2018 we can meet and we can try over again. thank you so much hyunjin for such a wonderful time. you were an amazing first boyfriend. farewell my love. i will always love you, no matter what.

yours truly
seorin