16

25 more days left with hyunjin. i ran downstairs and prepared my toast with butter. ever since my moms accident my dad has been in the hospital with her so i'm at home alone. sometimes it's a huge struggle, but i try not to over think it.

last night i made lunch for hyunjin and i since we were going to have lunch in the school courtyard. i was excited because this was out first "date" in the school courtyard and i haven't really been there with anyone else, just alone.

i grabbed my bag and then i grabbed a paper bag and put our lunch boxes in it. the lunch boxes were perfect and i hope he loves them because i put so much time into it. i then slipped on my all white converse and left the house skipping and dancing.

"seorin" hyunjins mom called after me and stood by her door as i walked back in her direction. "when do you plan to do it? we can't wait forever." she said as she flipped her short brown hair. "i'm waiting until the end of the month. until i have to go to do it. doing it now and seeing him would be too painful for the both of us. this way is the safest" i explained as i balled my hands into fists.

she was a someone that got me angry. someone that could make steam fly out through my head. she was someone that got her way by manipulation. she wasn't a good person but her son is which is very crazy.