14

28 more days. walked into school and all eyes were on me. either it was because my face was very puffy or they heard about what happened to my mom. no one really said anything to me but they whispered to their friends and pointed as if i couldn't see or hear them.

"hey, seorin i heard what happened to your mom. how are you holding up?" a boy named felix from my class asked. he never really talked to me until i started dating hyunjin, because of hyunjin felix and i are friends.

"i'm fine, just you know exhausted" i said as i forced a smile. he gave me a look of sadness and then he hugged me tightly. "it'll be okay, right now it's only a rainstorm. soon a rainbow will come at the end and you will have the biggest smile. the boys and i are here for you" he said as he pulled away and smiled while ruffling my hair.

by "the boys" he means his little clique. hyunjin is part of it too but ever since we started dating he hung out with me more. sometimes i hung out with the boys but other times it was just hyunjin and i because he wanted to be alone together. the group consist of 9 boys. bang chan, felix lee, yang jeongin, han jisung, kim seungmin, lee minho, seo changbin, kim woojin and lastly hwang hyunjin.

everyone adored them but the one girls mostly fangirled over was hyunjin. i'm glad the girls at my school are understanding though and aren't like thhe girls in the movies or the shows or the books.

"good morning beautiful" i heard hyunjins voice and automatically a smile was brought to my face. "good morning handsome!" i said as i hugged his torso tightly.

"let's hang out after school today!" he said as he pulled away from the hug to look down at me. he was wearing the good cologne he always wears. i could never get tired of his scent, his smile, his voice, his petnames.

"arcade?" we both said together which brought us both to laughter.

hyunjin and i normally did that. we'd often say the same things and then we'd laugh it off. it was as if our minds were connected, as if we were one person, one mind. i loved it and i loved everything about hyunjin.

so far away || hwang hyunjin जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें