4

"good morning seorin ah" hyunjins raspy voice at 6am woke me up from my light sleep on my desk. i smiled lightly and waved my hand.

"how is your knee? did you change the bandage?" he asked as he looked under the desk to see my bandage and touched it. i shook my head and lowered it as hyunjin scolded me.

"so that's why it's important to change the bandage on your cuts. okay? promise me you'll keep changing it until it heals" he said as he finished changing my bandage. afterwards he held out his pinky finger.

"oh my gosh you are so childish i am not doing that" i said as i moved to my desk and got ready for everyone to start coming in. "oh come on!! you're the child here!! you won't pinky promise and you don't change your bandages. just promise." he said as he sat down next to me also preparing for students to come.

"nope" i said. as i went to put my head back down i felt 2 warm hands on my face and next thing i knew my face was being turned to hyunjins.

"stop being stubborn and promise me. if not i'll have to change it myself!" he said as he widened his eyes. "yah, seorin promise me please" he said as he pulled his face closer to mine.

"i-i promise" i said, truthfully i was afraid my heart will burst right here in front of him due to the skin contact and looking into his eyes.

his eyes were beautiful, as if i could stare into them all day and all night long. he was magical, someone i was so close to yet so far from.

the classroom started to fill up with my classmates and they all stared at hyunjin and i with our pinkies connected and us staring at each other. it felt weird, but i didn't want to get out of this moment. us staring into each others eyes gave me all types of feelings that i neevr wish to get rid of.

"excuse me? miss kim, mister hwang. class will begin now" our teacher said as he snapped his fingers in front of our faces and directed our attention to the front board. hyunjin and i giggled before we replied at the same time "yes~"