20

five more days i thought as hyunjin and i walked hand in hand to a concert. hyunjin and the boys really liked this girl group called twice so i brought them all tickets.

this will be the last time i hang out with all the boys together so i figured i should make it memorable. dad gave me the money since he felt horrible that i had made a deal with the devil herself.

"i really still can't believe seorin brought us twice tickets!" jisung squealed as he jumped up and down. he then ran to minho and jumped on his back causing all of us to laugh. whenever i was with the boys it was always fun and games. we never really had a bad time together and i liked that. i liked how we were all careless and did whatever we pleased.
~
"i wanna know know know know WHAT IS LOVE?" felix yelled as twice performed their last song. the concert was absolutely beautiful and the girls were even more beautiful in real life. their vocals are literally no joke, and their fans omg. they were screaming so loudly.

we walked out of the venue and the boys reallt couldn't believe they saw twice with their own eyes. some of them were looking at the photos they took while the others were yelling and still screaming fanchants.

"did you have fun?" i asked hyunjin and he put on a smile. "i did! thanks so much for this! i absolutely loved it" he said as he gave me a bear hug pulling me into his chest. his heart was beating fast and his touch felt warm. we usually hug but to get a bear hug is rare so i guess that's why he was like this.

"boys! 1,2,3!" chan said as the boys gathered in a line "thank you seorin!!!" they said as they bowed. i laughed so hard and said you're welcome. these boys are such goofballs.

"who wants bubble tea? treat on me~" jisung said as he ran away with all the other boys following. "HEY JISUNG!!! GIVE ME MY CARD BACK!" minho yelled as he chased after jisung and the other boys. hyunjin and i laughed at our silly friends and we walked behind enjoying a beautiful night.