5

as i entered the classroom i thanked god as i made it in right before a heavy rain started to fall. the past week it has been raining a lot, ever since i met hyunjin and became his friend it was raining a lot more. but the more it rained the happier i was to be by his side.

"seorin" a very familiar voice called that snapped me out of my thoughts. i turned and saw hyunjin standing in front of me with donuts and 2 iced coffees.

"what's this for?" i said as i looked at the donuts. he then smiled and ruffled my hair. "this is a thank you, for being my friend. for treating me normally. everyone else throws themselves on me you know?" he said as he passed me a coffee and sat down in front of me so he would be facing me.

hyunjin opened the big box of donuts and told me to grab whichever one i want so i did. boston creme will always be my favorite. i opened my mouth and took a big bite of my delicious donut.

the flavor was amazing, rich. i haven't had a donut in so long and it felt so nice to eat one again and not care about gaining weight.

"wanna know something?" hyunjin said with his mouth full of donut. i laughed a bit and nodded my head.

"i always wanted to talk to you truthfully. i always admired you and sometimes i caught myself staring at you during lectures but i stopped just in case you'd catch me. i always liked the smell of your perfume so that's why i was always leaned in a bit more towards your side" he said as his ears turned red. i was shocked. i never knew any of this since i always always in my own world, daydreaming.

"oh..seorin you have something on your cheek" he said as he wiped his face trying to show me which side it was on. i took my finger and wiped my cheek only to see nothing on my finger.

"no no wrong side- just let me do it" he said as he stood up and pushed in the chair making his way next to me. i took his hands and placed them on the side of my face. his hands were cold and red. then he took a finger and wiped the place where it was dirty.

"there" he said as he made eye contact with me. i fully regret looking into his eyes because the longer i looked the longer i saw deep down. he was sad, hurt, lonely. he stared back into my eyes and his pupils dilated. next thing i knew, his face was inching closer and closer closing the gap between us as it got smaller and smaller.

i closed my eyes as i knew what would happen next. i never had my first kiss yet so i think this is a big deal for me. i closed my eyes and balled up my fists.

next thing i knew a pair of cold hands were still on my face and a apir of nice, soft, plump lips were lightly pressed against mine.