2

after i finished studying a bit and cleaning up the school, i walked the empty halls alone with my earbuds in listening to "always" by the produce 101 season 2 contestants. i always left school late due to my studies, but i didn't mind. i enjoy the quiet area. since i live far i take the subway home so that takes up more time as well

i opened my classroom door to get my belongings i saw someone laying on my desk. it made me curious so i walked up to him and tapped his shoulder and pulled a earbud out.

"excuse me, this is my seat" i said. as he lifted his head up i realized it was hyunjin. but hyunjin didn't look the way he normally does. his hair was messy, his eyes were red and he had glasses on.

"oh, seorin. i slept here for a bit. i apologize for having to let you see me like this" he said as he got himself off of the desks and fixed his hair. "it's okay hyunjin. hm...why did you sleep here?" i said

he looked at me and smiled. not going to lie, his smile was beautiful. his smile reminded me of the sun shining down on a meadow of flowers. he was truly the definition of beautiful but i never realized until just now.

"this is the first time i have ever heard you talk so much. but i slept here because i moved and i forgot the way to my new home since it is far." he said as his ears turned red probably from embarrassment. "ah, well if you want i can help you find your home?" i said without thinking only to see hyunjins face even redder.

"s-sorry i said that without thinking..good luck finding your way home hyunjin" i said as i grabbed my stuff and tried to leave, but before i stepped a foot out the door i felt a soft grip on my wrist.

"take me home, help me get home please" he said in the most softest voice with a soft chuckle afterwards. i quickly nodded my head and we walked side by side out of school.