10

"hurry or else we'll be late!!" hyunjin yelled as he took my hand and started running towards the direction of the school building. we arrived at school later the way hyunjin said.

"hyunjin, seorin you're late. outside now" our teacher said to us as we slid the classroom door. hyunjin looked at me and scrunched up his nose as we closed the door.

we already knew what we had to do. get down on our knees and raise our arms without letting them down until our teacher came. some students stayed like this all day while others only had it for 5 minutes.

"hey about yesterday, you're the first girl i ever brought around so i guess my mom was a bit upset she wouldn't be the only girl in my life anymore" he whispered to me.

"it's fine, i just hope throughout time she'll be able to like me you know? i bet nothing sucks more than your own boyfriends mom hating you" i whispered back.

"yea, i know i'm sorry butㅡ" hyunjin was cut off by our teacher who came outside to check up on us. "hyunjin, seorin i thought you guys knew no talking during this? get inside, i'll call a meeting with BOTH of your parents later" she said as hyunjin and i got up and bowed.

we walked into the classroom and almost every single pair of eyes were on us. i didn't see a pair that weren't. they probably overheard what our teacher said.

our teacher kept on with the lesson but me? i was in my own little world. i kept thinking of the way hyunjins mom was acting, it bothered me honestly. i was thinking of all the possible ways to not like me, i was thinking what was so wrong about me and the way i acted yesterday that she had a very bad vibe towards me.