23

i felt myself shaking but not in the cold way. as if someone was shaking me so i opened my eyes and saw baejin looking down at me with my phone in his hand.

"seorin you slept for 4 hours. you dad has been calling you non-stop. call him back" he said in a sleepy voice. it seems like he fell asleep too since he was still in his work attire.

"no, i won't call my dad. he slapped me before i left! i don't want to talk to him" i said as i snuggled into baejins arm. again he was tensed but this time he didn't soften up. he just shook his arm until i sat back up.

"seorin, call him now. he might have hit you but maybe he wants to say sorry or maybe he's worried. two wrongs does not equal a right. be the bigger person okay?" he said as he patted my head again. i thought about it and took the phone and dialed my dads number.

"hello? seorin? is that you?" my dad said through the phone. he pick up almost immediately.

"yea it's me. what happened?"

"really what happened? seorin where are you? come home wait no i'll go pick you up. send me your location. our flight is in 30 minutes and i spent all this time finishing your packing and looking for you."

"i'm at the cat cafe on battle hill. near the other animals cafes and near the arcade. i'll be inside waiting, text me when you arrive"

"okay....seorin, i love you my daughter"

"okay dad. see you later" i hung up the phone before he could even say anything.

"baejin, do you have paper and pen? i have something i want to write for hyunjin. can you please give it to him in 5 years? it's a letter explaining everything and i think in 5 years we'll be well over each other" i said as baejin nodded his head and handed me a paper and pen.

i started writing and letting everything out. i let out my feelings, my emotions, what happened with everything, why i'm suddenly leaving, why i had to break up with him. literally everything his evil mom planned, i wrote about.