21

5 more days left.

i was packing the rest of my belongings to move since i only had 5 days left. i heard a knock on my room door and i turned around to see my dad standing at my door frame. "do you have a minute?" he said as he invited himself in and took a seat. i sat next to him and turned to him since i knew he was going to say a whole speech.

"how are you holding up? we have a few more days left." he said as he looked at me. i bit my lip and hesitated before i spoke. "i'm doing just fine dad. i'm just so happy i have to be torn apart from the boy i love and the first boy to ever win my heart and my first boyfriend. i just love the fact that i have to leave my home, my hometown, my friends and my boyfriend just for some fucking money. i just love this!!" i said as i raised my voice a bit.

with every word i said my heart cracked a little bit. all of this hurt me. moving, leaving, breaking up. it hurt so much and i don't even know what to do anymore.

"i'm sorry seorin.. i'm sorry... but i have something not really exciting to tell you and i know you won't like it" he began and i already started sighing. "we're leaving tonight. your mom is getting discharded early because hyunjins mom paid the doctors extra to allow her to leave earlier. she should be on her way home now. so finish packing and meet me in the family room once you're done. we're leaving to new york at 12am." he got up and left my room.

i broke down in tears. i screamed and started throwing stuff around. this wasn't fair, it honestly wasn't fair. i have to leave hyunjin and my friends and my hometown earlier. i hated this.

i got out my room and stormed out my apartment. i went next door and banged on hyunjins apartment door. "mrs.hwang open the door. you're a lazy hag i know you don't have a job so up the fuck up now!!" i yelled.

the door opened and i saw hyunjin, his dad and a random girl sitting at a table. mrs.hwang had a smirk on her face since i basically talked badly about her with hyunjin there.

"hello seorin...may you tell me what you need and why you called me those things?" she said with the most evil smirk on her face. if she wasn't old or hyunjins mom i'd smack that smirk off her face.

"h-hyunjin...who is that?" i pointed at the pretty girl sitting next to hyunjin who had her hand in his. my heart cracked even more. "who she is, is not important. let's go outside and talk about what you said about my mom" he said.

"no. we can talk here. so explain who she is" i said as my voice cracked. i knew i was on the verge of tears but i fought it back.

"her? that's my fiancé. my parents are in a deal with another family so...yea" he seemed as if it wasn't a big deal. he didn't even sound hurt. "is this why you've been leaving our dates early? when we hang out with everyone?" there goes my stupid voice crack again.

"that's not important seorin. tell me why you called my mom those names" he said as he crossed his arms. his face had this look i've never seen before. he looked angry, no more than angry.

"i-i can't tell you that hyunjin...i can't" i said. i couldn't tell him his mom was paying for my family hospital bills but in return i had to leave him and everything behind.

"hyunjin ah..let's break up" i said as my eyes filled with tears. he looked at me with a hurt expression and just nodded his head. "yea...let's do that" he said as he closed the door in my face.