13

"hyunjin, it's me seorin. can you please meet me at the boba shop near our building?"

"yea sure, give me 2 minutes"

and we ended the call at that. i was soaking wet, it was cold outside, i had a skirt on and my heart was breaking.

i've decided to break up with hyunjin after the month was over and my mom healed so him and i could spend more time together.

i was looking outside the window watching the rain hit the ground until i heard the bells to the door. i automatically looked up and saw hyunjin standing there with his hair dripping wet.

he saw me and gave me his angel smile. my heart broke a little more at the sight of his beautiful smile. i gave him a little smile back and got up to hug him.

"what happened babe? why the sudden meet up?" he said as he sat down across from me. my eyes began to fight the tears as he said that

"nothing, i just wanted to see my favorite person. that's all" i said as i smiled a bit. he smiled back and reached across the table to hold my hands.

"i love you seorin" he said as he squeezed my hands a bit.

i don't know what i did to deserve this beautiful and amazing and sweet and perfect boy in front of me but all i know is that i'm definitely not ready to leave seoul and to leave him.

"i love you too hyunjin, so so so much" i said as the tears finally escaped. i kept crying and crying to the thought of me leaving hyunjin.

"babe are you thinking about your moms situation? it'll be okay i promise!" he said as he rushed over to me and hugged me tightly burrying my face into his shoulder. "don't be sad anymore, only cry happy tears my love" he said as he pulled away and wiped the tears from my face.

you're an angel hyunjin but i don't deserve you my love bug. 29 more days to go until i let this beautiful boy go.

"hyunjin, for the next 29 days let's live our fullest okay?? the next 29 days must be very very important!! so please let's make the best of it" i said as i smiled to him. he reflected the smile and nodded his head. "anything for you my love"