22

i went back to my home and threw everything in my way on the floor. i was angry, upset, hurt. nothing could express the way i was feeling.

"seorin ah... what happened?" my dad said as he rushed into the living room to see where the noise was coming from.

"you knew didn't you? you knew hyunjin was getting married. you knew his mom would set me up to be hurt like this. YOU KNEW how deeply in love i was with hyunjin and you still let this happen to me and you still let me get hurt. i hate you so much. i hate you for letting that witch come into my life and ruin my happiness. i hate you for being lousy and not working hard enough. i hate you for everything!!" i yelled at my dad with tears running down my face.

my dad raised his hand and slapped me so hard on my face. i grabbed my cheek and cried even more. my dad realized what he did and he automatically changed his expression and came towards me. i backed up. "seorin, i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to!"

"yea you never mean to hit mom or i do you?" i said with more tears running down my face. i turned around and ran out the house.

i ran as far as i could and i ran to where my feet could take me. next thing i knew, i was outside the cat cafe hesitating to go in. i wanted to see baejin. i needed  his comfort right now.

i opened the door and walked up to the ordering desk. there was a boy with his back facing me but i knew it was jinyoung.

"b-baejin..." i said. he turned around with a smile until he saw my face which obviously looked like a mess.

"seorin? are you okay? come on let's go sit down. i'll get you water" he said as he rushed around the counter and sat me down. he then went back behind the counter and got me a cup of warm water. he put it in my hand and forced me to drink.

"drink up seorin. drink up and then talk okay? take all the time you need" he said as he pet my head.

next thing i knew i was falling asleep because the crying and jinyoung patting my head made me sleepy. i leaned my head on jinyoung should and let my sleepiness take over.

at first jinyoung tensed up at the touch of my head to his shoulder. but after a while he covered me with the sweater he was wearing and softened up.

"sleep well seorin. don't be hurt anymore" was the lst thing i heard before i went off into a sleep.