15

hyunjin and i walked hand in hand to the arcade. before whenever we'd hold hands for this long, our palms would get sweaty. but now? it's comfortable and it isn't as sweaty as they used to be and i loved that. everything with hyunjin was comfortable. even farting and telling him i needed to poop was comfortable and normal at this time. i guess that's what happens when you're in love?

i got out of my deep thought when i hit the glass door that hyunjin opened. "oh my god baby i'm so sorry!! i thought you were paying attention! i'm so so so sorry i hurt your pretty face" he automatically let go of my hand and grabbed both sides of my face.

"your nose is so red! i'm so sorry baby~" he kept saying. then he came and kissed me all over my face as an 'i'm sorry'. sometimes the kisses would tickle and i'd laugh causing him to laugh inbetween the kisses.

"i'm sorry for hurting you! i hope the kisses made up for it my angel" he said as he smiled to me and then grabbed my hand again. "i'm opening the door now! pay attention!" he said as we both giggled and walked in.

the arcade was normally our 'hang out'. we go if we failed an exam, we go if we passed an exam, we go if we're tired from studying, we go if we just want to hang out, we go when we feel sad. it was our place. our medicine. it was for us and no one else besides us.

everytime i watched hyunjin play arcade games it brought a smile to my face. never has a boy ever worked so hard just to get me a toy that would break in 2 seconds. but hyunjin didn't care, why you may ask? because it brought a smile to my face.

i loved the way he'd suck his teeth after he'd miss, i loved the way he'd go "one more try!" everytime he missed, i loved the big grin he's get on his face whenever he did win. i loved everything about him and i wish i had photographic memory because if i did, i would capture and save all these beautiful moments.