Chapter 1: Moving

A/N: This was my first fanfic to ever write in wattpad. I might not be the best you'll read but I tried my best though. Feel free to judge this book if it's bad or good.

This story was written when I was just 13 so I'm pretty sure it has a lot of bad grammars, adding the fact that English isn't my country's dialect XD so don't be shy to point it out.

I don't own the vid. All rights go to it's owner

----/----/----/----

Elsa

I took one last glance at the house I grew up in. The house I'm used to stay after going to school, the house that has been a part of me. The house I had almost all my firsts.

First time to laugh, cry, eat, sleep, crawl, walk and many more.

The place where I first felt to be loved.

I had it all. But then we had to move.

Do you know the feeling when you lost something you loved so bad and never found it again? That's what I felt.

We are now passing by the neighborhood, the neighborhood where all my friends live. The friends I had since the day I learn how to talk.

I smiled and waved to the as our car drove off following the truck that holds the other stuffs we have that didn't fit at our car. They all looked so sad that they have tears flowing down their cheeks and yelling things such as "I'll miss you".

I didn't notice that I was already crying, and so was my little sister Anna.

She has more friends than I do.

I'm a bit of an antisocial person which made it hard for me to always make friends. It would only take Anna a matter of seconds to make friends while I would need more than a month just to have one.

Anna's my sister as well as my best friend, probably the only friend I'll have once we're at the place we'll move at.

I wiped my tears and sighed deeply.

"Cheer up Elsa, you'll still see them again." My mother said. I frowned at the thought."I wonder when?" I said under my breath.

"You'll make New friends Elsa, I'm sure you will." Anna said enthusiastically with a smile plastered on her face, it's like nothing nothing even happened when you look at her.

I wish I was more like her. I even wish I was her.

I get jealous at her most of the time because she's perfect. She's got the looks, the attitude and a smile that can light up the whole town.

She's fun and exciting while I'm simple and boring. Sometimes I even wonder if we're really sisters.

"Easy for you to say, you'll make friends with everyone in a matter of seconds, and me? It'll take me forever just to have one." I argued. I just can't take it anymore. They don't know how hard it is for me to fit in.

I felt so awkward when we went to a different school, what more if I'll move to a different community? New community means new house, new neighborhood, new school, new classmates but no new friends.

"Elsa, I know you're having a bad time to accept this but just please don't fight with your sister." Mama said.

I suddenly felt angry. No, actually I was furious."If you know I'll have a bad time on this why'd we even move in the first place?!" I shouted as we went through the arc that has goodbye printed over it telling us we are now exiting our town.

"Elsa." Mama pleased as she frowned looking at us from a mirror near the driver's seat where she is sitting. I can see the tears threatening to flow. I also frowned as I remembered why.

I shouldn't have brought this conversation up.

At the corner of my eyes I saw Anna with tears already escaping from her blue-green eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. I d-didn't mean it." I stuttered. They smiled at me and silence took place till the car stopped.

I saw a big two-storey house painted in my mother's favorite color, purple.

I kinda hated the color because it's the color that symbolizes sorrow. But it looked better with the color blue with it in my opinion, considering that I've always liked the color.

I saw mama and Anna went down from the car so I did the same.

I saw the guys in the truck putting down our stuffs. I'm guessing this our new house.

It isn't that bad I guess.

We all went in and the first thing that greeted me is a very huge silver chandelier that was lit up. Our living room looked like some ballroom in castles you'll see in movies.

I stared in awe with my mouth hanging agape in plain amazement. Anna and I started giggling and running around the room. Mama watched us also giggling.

Anna and I both stopped and walked towards mama. We bowed our head in unison looking like princesses bowing down pretending we have gowns though we are both wearing jeans.

"Your majesty." Anna and I said in chorus. Mama jokingly bowed like we did playing like we are royals though we're not even close to being one.

"Now you better choose your room so we could start unpacking. We have a long day to finish." Mama reminded sounding like an old lady scolding a child. We simply laughed and went to choose our room like Mama told us.

I've chosen a room painted in my favorite color, blue. I like blue in any shade of it, from dark to light.

Though in my room I only had one shade, which is light blue, so light it looks like it's white.

After unpacking I decided to paint the room.

One of my hobbies is painting. I learned how to paint when I was 10. Mama taught Anna and I how to paint but eventually I was the only one that paid attention while she was teaching.

I grabbed my painting materials and started my work.

First I painted the night sky. I put stars in it and the beautiful full moon. Then I painted trees, trees that looks a lot like the trees at winter, it doesn't have leaves.

Next I painted fog, it was not that thick nor thin, it was just even. I started painting the ground and a frozen lake. At the frozen lake there were two little girls; one with strawberry-blonde hair and the other had platinum-blonde. They were building snowman as two people watched them with their hand held together.

In short, it was how my family used to be in winter, we'll go to the lake where we usually have picnic at summer.

Such happy memories, but of course, now we would not be able to do that again because it's now far away.

This painting will be the one to remind me on how we used to spend winter every time.

I sighed and started to pick up the litter I had.

I went to the bathroom in my room to freshen up. I went to bed and timed the alarm clock that my best friend gave me. Afterwards, I lied down and after a while I fell asleep.