Kusuo Saiki x Blind!M!Reader

Requested by @Werewulfen
________________

I push open the door to my new classroom and sigh, nerves finally taking over. The classroom chatter comes to an abrupt halt. My lips purse as Noelle, my guide dog, pulls me to presumingly my seat. I feel around and carefully set myself down I my seat, hand carding through the soft fur seated next to me.

The lively conversations slowly pick back up and I sigh in relief.

"Are you new here?"

I jump at the voice. My head whips around in search of it when I feel a hand come down on my shoulder. "I-I...uh...no." My words fall out of my mouth in a jumble. "Really? I've never seen you before." I shake my head. "I recently transferred classes for......reasons." He gives small, surprisingly reassuring squeeze and releases it. "Well, welcome anyways! The name's Hairo!" I give a small smile. "Y/n."

We start a small conversation, calming my nerves a significant amount. As we talk, I can't shake the feeling of eyes watching me, and not in the way that you think. This stare didn't send shivers down my spine, instead it makes me feel safe and...

Nostalgic?

I fall back a bit from the conversation and instead focus on the sounds around me. I hear the scratching of a pencil, the rustling of a backpack and finally a strange hum.

It was the kind of hum you hear from and old heater, the kind only someone who grew up with would notice.

Like me for example.

A surprised grin breaks out across my face and I turn my face in its direction.

"Saiki~"

Hairo suddenly stops talking. "You know Saiki?" I smile and reach out my hand in the direction of the hum. "I've known him since I was little. He defended me when I needed it the most." I slightly cold hand wraps around my own. "He let me see."

Well, as much as I could.

He showed me their is more to life than seeing, that I could grow without knowing what's ahead of me. It's why I still walk so proudly today.

Loosing my eyesight at a mere 7 years old was daunting but with him, I would do it all over again.

I tug on the hand to pull him closer to me and rest my head against his stomach, relishing in the warmth he gave me. "It's been awhile, huh?" Too long. My smile falls from my lips, a frown taking its place. "Where did you go? Why did you go?" I had to. People were starting to get suspicious. I lift my head. "But why didn't you tell me?! I devastated when you left!" I whisper furiously. It's not important. "But it is!"

"Uh...should I still be here..?"

I'm here now and that's what matters.

"Guys?

"It does matter! Why would you leave me?!"

"I don't think I'm supposed to be here."

I was scared alright!

"Yeah I'm leaving."

My eyes widen. "Sc-Scared?" Yes! I was afraid you would be angry with me for leaving so I didn't tell you! I shake my head with an exasperated smile. "How dense can you be?" I grab his arm and pull myself up, steadying myself against his chest. His breath slightly hitches. "I may not be able to see, but I'm not blind to the feelings you have for me." His arms begin to tremble.

"Or the feelings I have for you."

I lift my hands to his shoulders. "When you left without a trace I thought you hated me!" I lean forward. "But I can tell you now that's not true." My lips finally descend to his face-

Only to land on his nose.

I pull back as heat creeps up my body. "W-Whoops..." I guess I finally gained some height on him. I hear him give a small snort as his hands weave into my hair. I guess I'll just have to do it.

A pair of soft lips touch mine with the shyness of a schoolgirl, small movements testing the waters. I smile and press more into the kiss, butterfly's irrupting in my stomach. With one final dip, our lips separate.

How didn't I see this? I laugh and kiss his nose, this time on purpose, and smirk. "Maybe it's you who needs Noelle~" said doggo barks happily. Saiki presses his mouth to my neck, smile spreading wider across his lips. I was at peace again.

~~~
Was that okay?

I kinda had an idea of what to do but kinda lost it halfway through.

I hope it wasn't too bad