Chapter 20

Avery's Pov
I get up and walk in the bathroom and turn on the shower. I pin my hair up and take off my clothes and get in the shower. I take a shower and get out 30 minutes later and I get out and wrap my towel around my body. I walk out the bathroom and go in my closet. I find a outfit and put it on.

I walk out the closet and I hear Layla yelling my name

I walk out the closet and I hear Layla yelling my name. I walk downstairs and glare at her. "Why you always yelling?" She looks at me. "Cause I didn't feel like walking upstairs." I walk further downstairs and say. "What y'all doing here?" Zoey says. "Damn we must can't come and see our best friend now." Layla shakes her head. "You must got a date?" I shake my head. "Nah I'm just chillin' by myself today." Layla looks at me. "Tell us about last night."I say. "Nothing happened we just talked and watched a movie." Zoey sits on the couch and says. "Y'all need to stop playing."  Layla says. "You not chillin' with your man today I see." I glare at her and say. "Girl hush and what y'all doing today?" Jackson walks through the door. Layla says. "I thought y'all wasn't chilling today." Jackson looks at her. "I just came over to see my baby." Zoey shakes her head. "When y'all became official?" Layla says. "That's what I want to know." I shake my head. "We're not yet." Zoey says. "Ok you saw her now bye cause we got to talk to her." Layla looks at Zoey. "Girl come on and let him talk to his baby." Layla and Zoey get up and go upstairs. Jackson looks at me and says. "Can we go somewhere and talk tomorrow night?" I look at him. "Yeah but you know you could've just called or texted." He says. "But then I wouldn't be able to see you." I shake my head and say. "You must missed me or something?" He looks at me. "You know I did but ima let you get back to your girls, just call me later." I nod my head
and he walks out the door. I shake my head and walk upstairs. I glare at Layla and Zoey and shake my head. Zoey says. "What did he want?" I look at her. "He just came to see me and asked if we could talk tomorrow night." Layla says. "I never thought I'd see the day you get you a man." I roll my eyes. "Oh shut up but what's the move for today." Zoey shrugs. "I don't know girl." Layla looks at me and says. "We need to go out tonight." I look at her. "You always trying to go out." Layla looks at me. "You always staying in the damn house now that you got a man." I glare at her. "Girl I don't have a man so stfu." Zoey says. "Don't start this." I walk in my room and I grab my phone and keys. I walk back out my room and look at Layla and Zoey. "Y'all coming or not?" I walk downstairs and I walk outside and get in my car. Zoey and Layla walk outside and get in the car. I look at Zoey and hand her my keys. "You driving." She starts the car and drives off. Layla says. "Where we going?" I say. "Girl I don't know."
Zoey's Pov
I wake up the next morning and I get up and walk downstairs in the kitchen. Layla walks in the kitchen and says. "What you gone do about Eric?" I look at her and say. "I don't talk to him no more." She nods her head and I say. "I need to call Avery and see how her night went with Jackson." Layla says. "Now you know she not going to tell us shit." I say. "Well we going over there." Layla shakes her head. "Hold on let me shower right quick." She walks out the kitchen and I walk upstairs in my room and I change my clothes. I grab my phone and keys and walk downstairs. I hear Layla yelling my name. I get up and walk upstairs and look at her. "Why you yelling?" She shakes her head. "Cause I'm ready to go." We walk back downstairs and outside and get in the car. She drives to Avery's house and I say. "You know she probably with Jackson now." She shakes her head and pulls up at Avery's house 40 minutes later. We get out and walk inside and Layla yells Avery's name. Avery walks downstairs and glares at her. "Why you always yelling?" Layla says. "Cause I didn't feel like walking upstairs." Avery walks further downstairs and says. "What y'all doing here?" I look at her and say. "Damn we must can't come and see our best friend now." Layla says. "You must got a date?" Avery shakes her head. "Nah I'm just chillin' by myself today." Layla looks at her. "Tell us about last night."Avery says. "Nothing happened we just talked and watched a movie." I sit on the couch and say. "Y'all need to stop playing." Layla shakes her head and says. "You not chillin' with your man today I see." Avery says. "Girl hush and what y'all doing today." Jackson walks through the door. Layla looks at Jackson. "I thought y'all wasn't chilling today." Jackson looks at Layla. "I just came over to see my baby." I shake my head. "When y'all became official?" Layla says. "That's what I want to know." Avery says. "We're not yet." I say. "Ok you saw her now bye cause we got to talk to her." Layla says . "Girl come on and let him talk to his baby." Me and Layla get up and go upstairs. I shake my head. "Girl they need to go ahead and get together." She looks at me. "You know how Avery is." Avery comes upstairs a few minutes later and glares at us. I say. "What did he want?" Avery looks at me. "He just came to see me and asked if we could talk tomorrow night." Layla says. "I never thought I'd see the day you get you a man." She rolls her eyes. "Oh shut up but what's the move for today." I shrug. "I don't know girl." Layla looks at Avery and says. "We need to go out tonight." Avery says. "You always trying to go out." Layla looks at her. "You always staying in the damn house now that you got a man." Avery glares at her. "Girl I don't have a man so stfu." I shake my head and say. "Don't start this." Avery walks in her room and She walks back out her room a few minutes later and look at us. "Y'all coming or not?" She walks downstairs and I look at Layla. I shake my head and walk downstairs and outside to the car. Layla follows behind me and we both get in the car. Avery looks at me and hands me her keys. "You driving." I start the car and drive off. Layla says. "Where we going?" Avery says. "Girl I don't know." I shake my head. "We going to chill with Andre." Avery looks at me. "Who's that?" I glance at her. "Just a friend."