Chapter 10

Avery's Pov
I finish my popcorn and I move closer to Jackson and I lay my head on his shoulder. He looks at me and back at the screen. I smile and I look at the screen. I get my drink and I take a sip of it. I look up at him and say. "Thank you, I'm having a great time." He looks down at me and say. "I'm glad you're having a great time." I look at him and then I look back at the screen. The movie ends and I get up and wait on Jackson. He stands up and grabs my hand and we walk out the movie theater together. We walk outside and he opens the car door for me. I get in and put on my seatbelt and wait for him to get in the car. I look over at him and say. "Where we going to eat at?" He starts the car and he glances over at me. "It's a surprise." I shake my head and I look out the window. He drives off and I look over at him. "Can I ask you something?" He glances over at me and says. "Yeah." I look at him and say. "What do you do?" He glances over at me and says. " I'm a entrepreneur." I say. "Mhm that's good to know." He drives to a restaurant and says. "I hope you like lobsters." I look at him and nod my head.
Zoey's Pov
I walk upstairs and I walk in my room and my phone starts ringing. I sit my food on the nightstand and I get my phone out my purse and answer it.
Phone convo
Me: wassup
Lay👑: mhm I see you not with your boo
Me: hush and it's not like that
Lay👑: uh huh sure it isn't
Me: anyways Avery going out with Jackson tonight
Lay👑: girl you fr
Me:yeah girl,he taking her to a dinner and a movie
Lay👑: damn my bih got a date it's about time
Me: I know and I thought she was going to be mad at you
Lay👑: now you know she knows
Me: I know I talked to her earlier
Lay👑: she'll thank us later
Me: I know but he better not fuck up
Lay👑: he seems like a great guy
Me: yeah but ima hit you back later
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I sit on the bed and turn on the tv. I eat my food and I watch tv and I get my phone and I call Avery but she doesn't answer.