Chapter 4

Jackson's Pov
I get in Caleb's car and he looks at me and shakes his head. I get my phone and I dial Avery's number and wait on her to answer.
Phone convo
My bae😻❤️👑; hello
Me: wassup
My bae😻❤️👑: nothing just got out the shower but why you call me
Me: damn I can't call you to check on you or something
My bae😻❤️👑: one of yo lil thots ain't gong to get mad
Me: you funny Avery
My bae😻❤️👑: you laughing but I'm serious
Me: I don't have a lot of females, actually I don't have any
My bae😻❤️👑: Who the hell you think you fooling?,Boy you must think that I'm stupid
I know your type, shorty I know
See I know the real before you show it
Me: Avery I'm not a player
My bae😻❤️👑: niggas are the same in my eyes,And I don't want to hurt no more, I don't want to cry,Tired of running into the same type of guys,Tired of being fumbled with, played,and told lies
Me: I'm not like the niggas you use to
My bae😻❤️👑: Boy I know your real intentions,And I know that you ain't really different,I know the outcome of your actions, 'Cause I know the hurt before it happens.
Me: just give me a chance and you'll see
My bae😻❤️👑: mhm I'll think about it
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I look at Caleb and I shake my head. "She playing hard to get but ima get her to give me a chance." Caleb looks at me and shakes his head. "She probably just been hurt a lot and she's tired of it." I glance at him and say. "You're right I didn't think of it that way." Caleb looks at me and says. "You got to show her that you're different." I look at him and say. "You're right,but how?" Caleb shakes his head. I get up and I walk upstairs and I go in my room and I walk in the bathroom and I turn on the shower and I close the door and take off my clothes and I step in the shower. I take a shower and I get out 15 minutes later and I turn the shower. I dry off and I put on my clothes and I brush my teeth. I walk out the bathroom and I put on my shoes and I grab my phone and keys. I walk out the room and go downstairs and I walk outside and get in my car and drive to the park. I pull up at the park and I sit in my car and I wait for Avery.
Avery's Pov
I wake up and I check the time and I see that it's 1:30 I get up and walk in the bathroom and I turn on the shower and wait for it to get hot. I pin my hair up and I brush my teeth and take off my clothes and I get in the shower. I take a shower and I get out 30 minutes later and I wrap my towel around my body. I turn the shower off and I walk out the bathroom and I walk in my closet and I dry off and find a outfit and I put it on.

I walk out my closet and I walk back in my bathroom and I brush my hair down

I walk out my closet and I walk back in my bathroom and I brush my hair down. I walk out the bathroom and I grab my phone and keys and I walk out my room and I go downstairs. I call Layla and I walk outside and I get in my car.
Phone convo
Me: where you at?
Suh boo🙄: I'm at home why
Me: aight I'm about slide thru
Suh boo🙄: nah girl ima meet you at the park
Me: don't be with the shits now
Suh boo: why you always thinking i be with the shits
Me: cause I know you and you do be with the shits
Suh boo🙄: girl bye and just meet me at the park
Me: aight bye
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I drive to the park. I shake my head and I turn on the radio. I pull up at the park and I get out and I see Jackson. I shake my head and he gets out his car and walks over to me. I look at him and he says. "Layla didn't tell you did she?" I look at him. "Let me guess she's not coming,it's just going to be me and you." He nods his head and I walk over to the bench and sit down. He looks at me and follows behind me and sits next to me. I look at him and say. "Why you so interested in me?" He looks at me. "Because Avery you're different and I just want to get to know you." I look at him and say. "So you just want to get to know me and that's it." He looks at me and nods his head. I say. "Mhm ok I guess you can get to know me." He looks at me and say. "Thank you but can i ask you something?"  I look at him and say. "I guess you can." He says. "Why you think all niggas are the same?" I look at him. "Because they are, niggas ain't shit to be honest." He looks at me and say. "That's not true Avery,not all niggas are the same." I look at him. "So you're different?" He nods his head. I say. "Then tell me this Jackson,Why are you still single." He looks at me. "Because my last girlfriend cheated on me with one of my homeboys." I look at him. "So you never cheated on her at all?"  He shakes his head and says."no and I never thought about it either." I look at him. "Mhm ok." He shakes his head. "You don't believe me do you?"  I look at him. "I didn't say that it's just hard to believe that's all." He looks at me and say. "Why, not all dudes cheat Avery." I look at him. "I know they don't but the ones I've dated have." He looks at me. "Well you've been dating the wrong niggas." We stay at the park for awhile and just talk. He stands up and gets his phone out his pocket and checks the time. "It's getting late let me walk you to your car." I get up and I look at him and I start walking to my car. He follows behind me and I get my keys and unlock the door and Jackson opens my door for me. I get in the car and I look at him. "Thank you." He says. "You're welcome." I put on my seatbelt and I start my car and drive off. I hear my phone ringing and I see that it's Layla. I roll my eyes and I answer the phone.
Phone convo
Me: you think you slick
Suh boo🙄: What you talking about
Me: you was never coming to the park
Suh boo🙄: I'm sorry but I had to do it
Me: he's actually really sweet and a gentleman
Suh boo🙄: I knew it bih but come over and tell me everything
Me: nah cause you with the shits
Suh boo🙄: girl you know you want to tell me what happened
Me: aight I'm about to slide thru
Suh boo🙄: aight
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I drive to Layla's house. I turn the radio and I sing along to the music that's playing. I pull up in Layla's driveway 15 minutes later and I get out and walk up to the front door and I knock. I wait for her to open the door and I walk inside and look at her. "Hmm I knew you was with the shits yesterday." She looks at me and say. "But you had fun with him right?" I look at her and say. "We just talked." She shakes her head. "Mhm." I roll my eyes and I walk in the house. She closes the door and follow behind me. I walk in the living room and sit down and I check my phone and I see I got a text from Jackson. Layla looks at me and says. "I wonder who that is?" I glare at her and say. "None of your business." She walks over to me and snatches my phone. "Ooh it's your new man." I get up and I snatch my phone back. "Mind your own damn business and he's not my new man." She looks at me and say. "But he will be." I look at her and I shake my head.