Chapter 9

Jackson's Pov
She backs out of the parking space and drives off and I follow behind her and I hear my phone ringing. I pick up my phone and I answer it.
Phone convo
Me: wassup bro
Caleb: shit where you at
Me: omw to Avery's house
Caleb: she finally gave you a chance
Me: yeah but we just going out as friends
Caleb: mhm but y'all going to start dating
Me: hopefully but I'll holla at you later bro
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I keep following Avery. We pull in her driveway 20 minutes later and She gets out and I get out my car. I walk over to her and She walks up to the front door and unlocks the door and walks inside. I follow behind her and she turns around and looks at me. "Make yourself at home and I'll be right back." She walks upstairs and I walk in the living room and I look around. I sit down on the couch and I turn on the tv and wait on Avery. Avery walks downstairs a couple minutes later and she looks at me. "I'm ready." She walks over to me and I grab her hand and we walk outside. She locks her front door and I walk her to the car and I help her in. She gets  in the car and puts on her seatbelt and I walk around to the drivers side and get in. She looks  at me and say. "What movie are we going to see?" I glance over at her. "Slender Man." She glares at me and say. "Oh hell no, who watching that?" I laugh and say. "You gone be okay." She shakes her head. "You watching that by your damn self, I'm not watching that." I shake my head and drive to the movie theater. She looks over at me. "I'm not playing Jackson, I'm dead ass." I nod my head. "Ok we'll find another movie to go see." I pull up in the parking lot and we get out and I walk over to her and hold her hand. She looks up at me and I smile at her. She looks at me. "What?" I shake my head and we walk up to the ticket booth and I ask for 2 tickets to "The Spy Who Dumped Me", the lady hands me the tickets and I pay. We walk inside the theater and I look at her and say. "Do you want anything?" She looks at me and says. "I got it, I'll pay for my snacks." I shake my head. "Nah I got you, just tell me what you want?" She looks at me and say. "Just get me some popcorn and a coke." I nod my head and I walk up to the concession stand and wait in line. I order her popcorn and coke. The girl behind the counter hands me the popcorn and coke. I walk back over to her and we walk to theater room. We walk further in the theater room and we find some seats and sit down. I look at her and hand her the popcorn and drink. She starts eating her popcorn and we wait for the movie to start. I look over at her and say. "Why you didn't want to watch that other movie?" She glares at me and say. "Cause I didn't want to." The movie starts and we watch it.
Layla's Pov
I wait on my lil sister to get home and I get a phone call from Zoey and I answer it.
Phone convo
Zoe Zoe😜❤️: wassup
Me mhm I see you not with your boo
Zoe Zoe😜❤️: hush and it's not like that
Me: uh huh sure it isn't
Zoe Zoe😜❤️: anyways Avery going out with Jackson tonight
Me: girl you fr
Zoe Zoe😜❤️:yeah girl,he taking her to a dinner and a movie
Me: damn my bih got a date it's about time
Zoe Zoe😜❤️: I know and I thought she was going to be mad at you
Me: now you know she knows
Zoe Zoe😜❤️: I know I talked to her earlier
Me: she'll thank us later
Zoe Zoe😜❤️: I know but he better not fuck up
Me: he seems like a great guy
Zoe Zoe😜❤️: yeah but ima hit you back later
End of convo
I hang up the phone and my sister and brothers walk through the door. I get up and I walk over to my sister and I hug her.