Chapter 13

Avery's Pov
I look at Layla and roll my eyes. Zoey looks at me and says. "Go on the double date with me and Eric tonight." I look at her and say. "Girl tonight?" She nods her head and says. "So call him and tell him." I roll my eyes and I get my phone and call Jackson and wait for him to answer.
Phone convo
Me: hi
Jackson😭😍: Hey bae
Me: boy I'm not your bae
Jackson😭😍: but you will be
Me: maybe
Jackson😭😍: nah ain't no maybe it's definitely
Me: mhm like I said maybe
Jackson😭😍: why you playing
Me: I'm not but I called you for a reason
Jackson😭😍: you are but what's the reason
Me: ok so my friend and her boyfriend going on a date tonight and she was wondering if we wanted to go
Jackson😭😍: like a double date and yeah I'm down
Me: if you busy then you can say no
Jackson😭😍: I'm not busy and I'll be at your house at 8
Me: ok lil boy
End of convo
I hang up the phone and Layla looks at me. "I'm picking out your outfit." I look at her and shake my head. "I'm picking out my own outfit." I get up and pin my hair up and walk in the bathroom. I turn on the shower and I close the door and take off my clothes and get in the shower. I sigh and I take a shower and I get out 40 minutes later and wrap the towel around my body. I brush my teeth and walk out the bathroom. I walk in the closet and I find me a outfit and put it on.

I walk out the closet and Layla looks at me

I walk out the closet and Layla looks at me. "Ok I guess that outfit is okay." Zoey looks at me and says. "She gone wear whatever she wants just let it go." Layla looks at me and shakes her head. Zoey looks at me and says. "I'm just gone wear what I got on." I nod my head and I hear a knock on the door and I look at Zoey. "That's your boyfriend?" She shakes her head. "I don't know." I walk downstairs and I walk to the door and open it and I see Jackson. I step to the side and I let him in. "I thought you said 8?" He looks at me and says. "Well I decided to come early." I close and lock the door and I look at him and Layla and Zoey come downstairs. Layla looks at him and says. "Wassup Jackson." I roll my eyes. "Y'all not becoming best friends." Jackson looks at me and says. "Aww you don't want to share me." I glare at him and roll my eyes and Zoey walks outside and Layla looks at me. I shrug and I run upstairs and grab my phone and keys and I walk back downstairs. Zoey walks in the house with some dude and I look at Zoey. She says. "Eric this Avery and her man Jackson." I glare at her and Jackson looks at him. "Wassup bro." Eric looks at him and they walk off and start talking. I shake my head and Zoey looks at me. "They gone become homeboys." I look at her. "Why you tell that boy that me and Jackson dating?" She says. "Because it's going to be true soon." I shake my head and I tell Jackson to come on. We walk outside and get In Eric's car.
Jackson's Pov
I get up and walk upstairs and I walk in my room and go in the bathroom. I hear my phone ringing and I answer it.
Phone convo
My bae😻❤️👑: hi
Me: Hey bae
My bae😻❤️👑: boy I'm not your bae
Me: but you will be
My bae😻❤️👑: maybe
Me: nah ain't no maybe it's definitely
My bae😻❤️👑: mhm like I said maybe
Me: why you playing
My bae😻❤️👑: I'm not but I called you for a reason
Me: you are but what's the reason
My bae😻❤️👑: ok so my friend and her boyfriend going on a date tonight and she was wondering if we wanted to go
Me: like a double date and yeah I'm down
My bae😻❤️👑: if you busy then you can say no
Me: I'm not busy and I'll be at your house at 8
My bae😻❤️👑: ok lil boy
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I turn on the shower. I take off my clothes and get in the shower. I take a shower and get out 15 minutes later. I dry off and put on my boxers. I brush my teeth and I walk out the bathroom and go in my closet. I put on my true religion pants and a white v-neck and my yeezys. I walk out the closet and grab my phone and keys and go downstairs and outside. I get in my car and drive to Avery's house. I pull up at her house 40 minutes later and I get out and walk up to the door and knock. Avery opens the door and she steps to the side. She lets me in. "I thought you said 8?" I look at her and say. "Well I decided to come early." She closes and locks the door.  She looks at me and Layla and Zoey come downstairs. Layla looks at me and says. "Wassup Jackson." Avery rolls her eyes. "Y'all not becoming best friends." I look at her and say. "Aww you don't want to share me." She glares at me and rolls her eyes and Zoey walks outside and Layla looks at me. Zoey walks in the house with some dude and Avery looks at Zoey. She says. "Eric this Avery and her man Jackson." Avery glares at her and I look at him. "Wassup bro." Eric looks at me and we walk off. He says. "You and your girl cute."
I look at him. "Thanks bro but she's not mine yet." He looks at me and says. "Shit bro what you waiting on." I look at him. "We taking things slow."Avery tells me to come on. We walk outside and get In Eric's car and I look over at Avery. She looks back at me and says. "What?" I shake my head and Eric drives off.