Chapter 3

Layla's Pov
Avery gets her phone out her purse and She glares at me and say. "You gave him my number didn't you." She puts her phone back in her purse and rolls her eyes. I look at her. "Text the man back girl." She shakes her head. I look at her and get her phone out her purse and I call Jackson. Avery walks up to me and snatches her phone back. I glare at her and get the phone. "What's his name?" She looks at me. "It's Jackson." Avery hangs up the phone and She glares at me. I look at her. "What Avery?" She rolls her eyes and say. "Why you give him my number?" I look at her. "Cause he asked me for it." She walks off and I shake my head. Zoey walks over to me and say. "This is going to be harder than I thought." I look at her and say. "I know cause she think niggas are all the same." Zoey shakes her head. "What are we going to do?" I say. "I got it." Zoey looks st me crazy and say. "You got what?" I look at her and say. "We can just tell Avery to meet us at the park and tell him to be there." Zoey looks at me. "She gone know." I look at her and shake my head. Avery walks back over to us and say. "Y'all ready?" I look at her and say. "You gone meet us at the park tomorrow around 2." Avery looks at me for a second. "Mhm yeah but you better not be with the shits." I look at her and say. "I'm not." We walk out the store and I see Jackson. I look at Zoey and she looks at Avery and says . "Avery lets go to Pink I need to get something." Zoey drags Avery off and I walk up to Jackson. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He looks at me and nods his head. I look at him and say. "Meet Avery at the park tomorrow at 2." He looks at me. "Aight." I walk off and I meet up with Zoey and Avery.
         Avery's Pov
I pay for my things and I get my bag and I walk back over to Layla and Zoey and say. "Y'all ready?" Layla looks at me and say. "You gone meet us at the park tomorrow around 2." I  look at her for a second. "Mhm yeah but you better not be with the shits." She looks at me and say. "I'm not." We walk out the store Zoey looks at me and say. "Avery lets go to Pink I need to get something." Zoey drags me off and I glare at her. "You don't even wear Pink." She glances back at me and say. "But you do, don't you need something." I shake my head. "What y'all up to?" Zoey stops and turns around and looks at me. "What you talking about?" I glare at her and say. "You and Layla with the shits today." Zoey walks in Pink and I roll my eyes and Follow behind her. I see Layla walking in the store and I shake my head. I walk further in the store and I find me some tights and some shorts. I go and stand in line and I wait to pay for my clothes. I sit my clothes on the counter and I watch the dude ring it up and I go in my purse and I get my wallet out and I hand him my money and I wait on my change. I get my bag and I get my change and I walk out the store and I see Jackson and I look at Layla and then at Zoey. We walk out the mall and walk to the car. We get in the car and I put on my seatbelt and Layla drives to my house. I turn on the radio and I look down at my phone and I get a text. I shake my head and I look out the window and Layla pulls up at my house 30 minutes later and I grab my bags and I get out and I walk inside the house and I close and lock the door behind me. I walk upstairs and I put my bags on my the bed and I walk in the bathroom and I turn on the shower and I pin my hair up. I take off my clothes and shoes and I get in the shower. I let the hot water run down my face and I take a shower and get out 30 minutes later and I turn the shower off and I wrap the towel around my body. I walk out the bathroom and I dry off and put on my clothes. I get my phone and I get in the bed and turn on the tv. I hear my phone ring and I answer it.
Phone convo
Me: hello
Jackson: wassup
Me: nothing just got out the shower but why you call me
Jackson: damn I can't call you to check on you or something
Me: one of yo lil thots ain't gong to get mad
Jackson: you funny Avery
Me: you laughing but I'm serious
Jackson: I don't have a lot of females, actually I don't have any
Me: Who the hell you think you fooling?
Boy you must think that I'm stupid
I know your type, shorty I know
See I know the real before you show it
Jackson: Avery I'm not a player
Me: niggas are the same in my eyes
And I don't want to hurt no more, I don't want to cry,Tired of running into the same type of guys,Tired of being fumbled with, played and told  lies
Jackson: I'm not like the niggas you use to
Me: Boy I know your real intentions
And I know that you ain't really different,I know the outcome of your actions, 'Cause I know the hurt before it happens.
Jackson: just give me a chance and you'll see
Me: mhm I'll think about it
End of convo
I hang the phone up and I put my phone on the charger and I get under the cover and I lay down in bed. I watch tv for a while and I slowly drift off to sleep.