Chapter 2

Avery's Pov
We walk in Forever 21 and Zoey walks off. I follow behind Zoey and I look at her. "ok bih what the fuck you and Layla got going on?" She looks at me. "Nothing Avery." I look at her and say. "Y'all not slick." I look over at Layla and I see her talking to the dude I bumped into. She walks over to us and I look at her. "Mhm so you gave him your number." She looks at me and say. "Something like that." I glare at her. "Ok y'all better start talking now." Layla looks at me and say. "Girl you trippin' cause we don't have anything to tell you." I look at her and I hear my phone ding. I get my phone out my purse and I see I got a text from an unknown number. I glare at Layla and say. "You gave him my number didn't you." I put my phone back in my purse and I roll my eyes. Layla looks at me. "Text the man back girl." I shake my head. Layla looks at me and she gets my phone out my purse and she calls someone. I walk up to her and snatch my phone back. I glare at her and get the phone. "What's his name?" She looks at me. "It's Jackson."
Phone convo
Me: hello
Jackson: wassup shorty
Me: nothing
Jackson: you know who this is
Me: yeah I bumped into you coming out the store
Jackson: I hope you don't mind me asking your friend for your number
Me: mhm I guess you ok
Jackson: let me take you out sometime
Me: mhm I'll think about it
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I glare at Layla. She looks at me. "What Avery?" I roll my eyes and say. "Why you give him my number?" She looks at me. "Cause he asked me for it." I walk off and I walk over to the pants section and I find me some shorts in my size and I pick me out a few and I go to the shirts and I look through the racks and I find me a few crop tops and I walk to the front of the store and I stand in line and wait to pay for my things.

     Jackson's Pov
I walk in the Gucci store and I find me a belt and Gucci slides and I hear my phone ringing. I get my phone out my back pocket and I answer it.
Phone convo
My bae😻❤️👑: hello
Me: wassup shorty
My bae😻❤️👑: nothing
Me: you know who this is
My bae😻❤️👑: yeah I bumped into you coming out the store
Me: I hope you don't mind me asking your friend for your number
My bae😻❤️👑: mhm I guess you ok
Me: let me take you out sometime
My bae😻❤️👑: mhm I'll think about it
End of convo
I hang up the phone and Caleb looks at me and say. "Who was that?" I look at him and say. "That was Avery." He looks at me and nods his head. I grab me a few Gucci shirts in my size and I go and get in line. I put my stuff on the counter and watch the girl ring it up and I hand her the money and I get my bag and I walk out the store. Caleb looks at me and say. "Don't take her to no damn Pizza Hut bro." I look at him and shake my head. "I'm not nigga and that's if she say yes." We walk out the mall and get back in the car and I look out the window.

I know your type On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara