Chapter 6

Avery's Pov
I hear my phone ringing and I answer it and I get up and walk upstairs and I see that it's Jackson and I answer the phone. I hear Layla yelling my name. "You staying over tonight, and tell Jackson I said hi." I peep my head out the door and say. "Yeah but call Zoey, we can have a girls night in." She says. "Okay."
Phone convo
Me Hi
Jackson😻❤️: I was calling to make sure you made it home safely
Me: well thank you and yes I did
Jackson 😻❤️: that's good and what you doing tomorrow
Me: nothing why
Jackson 😻❤️: i was hoping we can hang out again
Me: mhm I guess
Jackson😻❤️: you guess
Me: I'm just playing boy
Jackson😻❤️: mhm I'll see you tomorrow then ima let you get some sleep
Me: ok I'll see you tomorrow bye
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I walk back downstairs and I look at Layla. "Did you call Zoey?" She looks at me and nods her head. "She can't make it,cause she with her man." I look at her and say. "When did she get a man?" Layla shakes her head. I put my hair in a ponytail and I turn on the tv. I put on Netflix and I find a scary movie to watch and I fall asleep a few seconds later.
Jackson's Pov
I wake up and I hear my phone ringing and I groan and sit up in my bed and I see that it's Avery calling and I answer it.
Phone convo
Me: someone missed hearing my voice
My bae😻❤️👑: this not Avery she sleep
Me: this Layla?
My bae😻❤️👑: yeah I was calling to tell you that you should come over
Me: you sure Avery's going to be ok with that?
My bae😻❤️👑: she'll be fine
Me: ok well what's the address
My bae😻❤️👑: the address is 609 circle apartment 3b
Me: aight I'll be there in a few
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I get up and walk in my bathroom and I turn on the shower. I take off my clothes and I step in the shower and I take a shower. I get out 15 minutes later and I turn the shower off and I dry off and put on my clothes and I brush my teeth. I walk out the bathroom and I grab my keys and phone and walk downstairs and I walk out my house and get in my car and I drive to Layla's house. I turn on the radio and I rap to the music and I pull up at the apartments and I park my car and I get out. I find apartment 3b and I knock on the door and wait for Layla to answer. She opens the door and lets me in and she looks at me. "Make yourself at home and if you need me I'll be upstairs." I walk inside and Layla goes upstairs. I walk in the living room and I see Avery sleeping on the couch and I smile a little.
Layla's Pov
Avery walks back downstairs and She looks at me. "Did you call Zoey?" I look at her and nod my head. "She can't make it,cause she with her man." She looks at me and say. "When did she get a man?" I shake my head. She puts her hair  in a ponytail and turns on the tv. She puts on Netflix and finds a scary movie to watch and She falls asleep a few seconds later. I get her phone and I call Jackson and wait for him to answer.
Phone convo
Jackson😻❤️: someone missed hearing my voice
Me: this not Avery she sleep
Jackson😻❤️: this Layla?
Me: yeah I was calling to tell you that you should come over
Jackson😻❤️: you sure Avery's going to be ok with that?
Me: she'll be fine
Jackson😻❤️: ok well what's the address
Me: the address is 609 circle apartment 3b
Jackson😻❤️: aight I'll be there in a few
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I put her phone back beside her. I get up and I walk in the kitchen and I fix me something drink and I wait for Jackson. I hear a knock on the door and I walk in the living room and I walk to the door and open it and I let him in and I look at him. "Make yourself at home and if you need me I'll be upstairs." He walks inside and I go upstair in my room and I get in my bed and turn on the tv.