-

Luke showed Ashton around the building later that day.

"-and here's the cafeteria. Do you want to get something to eat?"

Ashton shook his head. He drifted to the window and stared out.

Luke sighed and followed him. He pulled Ashton back and closed the window curtain. "Ash, you know you're not supposed to daydream."

Ashton looked at the ground. "I'm sorry."

Luke took his hand. "C'mon, I'll show you the living rooms."

-

"Lukey?"

Luke opened his eyes at the soft knocking that came through his door.

Sleepily, he flicked on the lights and opened it.

Ashton's eyes widened and he had to take a step back when Luke came out shirtless.

"Ashton? What are you doing out of bed? It's the middle of the night!" Luke yawned. He frowned suddenly. "Wait a minute, how did you get out of bed? The security locks the doors at night!"

Ashton walked into the room and sat on his bed, curling up. "I wanted to see you."

Luke sighed. He sat beside Ashton and pulled the boy close.

"Well, you saw me. Now let's get you to b-" Ashton reached up and grabbed Luke's hair, pulling him down so their lips connected.

It was a sweet kiss, and after a moment, Ashton let go. "Thanks Luke."

Luke blinked. "Yeah."

-

After a few weeks like that, Luke barged into Ashton's room. "Ash, why do you keep kissing me? Someone almost caught us today in the cafeteria, and I don't want to get fired!"

Ashton sighed and looked out the window, drawing his knees to his chest. He laid his arms over his knees. "Sorry Luke. I don't mean to get you in trouble." Luke sat beside him. "Then why do you do it?"

Ashton faced him. He laid his head on his arms. "When I kiss you, it brings me back to reality. I lose my grip whenever I'm alone, and being with you brings me back."

"Oh...."

Ashton leaned against Luke. "i won't kiss you anymore if you don't want me to."

Luke groaned. "Oh don't do that! I want you too, I just can't. You know?"

Ashton nodded.

Luke sighed and hugged Ashton. "I want you to get better, and if that means me getting fired, then so be it." He bent down and kissed Ashton.

-

Three months later, it was Ashton's last day at Stone Creek.

Luke was filling out Ashton's release papers when Ashton poked his head through the door. "Luke? Do you have any rope?"

"Utility closet." Luke said absentmindedly. Ashton had been acting differently the past week. He was more gloomy and more needy of Luke.

Luke just assumed it was because of him leaving today, but he wasn't certain. After today, he would never see Ashton again.

It scared him.

He wondered how Ashton must be feeling.

Without Luke, he would go right back to daydreaming.

Luke sat upright suddenly.

Without Luke, Ashton would get lost in his mind again.

Without Luke, Ashton would want to kill himself.

His heart hammering, Luke ran out the door.

He shoved people out of his way as he ran to Ashton's room. "What would he need rope for anyways?" Luke cursed himself as he ran. "God you are such an idiot."

He burst into Ashton's room.

"Ashton, don't!"

Ashton froze. He was about to jump off the bed, the rope tied around his neck.

Luke ran up and carefully untied the rope. He led Ashton down and inspected his neck for any damage. "Ashton what the fuck were you thinking?!" Luke asked, frantically trying to catch his breath. "You are a damn idiot!"

Ashton cried silently.

Luke gripped Ashton's cheeks and brought him in for a kiss.

Luke pried Ashton's mouth open with his tongue. Ashton closed his eyes and let Luke take over.

Luke brought his hands to Ashton's waist and pulled him closer.

Ashton trailed his hands up Luke's shirt, feeling Luke's heart race.

Luke reached a hand down and gripped Ashton's leg, pulling it up. Ashton got the hint and he jumped up, wrapping his legs around Luke's waist. He tangled his fingers in Luke's hair with his free hand, his other hand still feeling Luke.

Luke moaned in Ashton's mouth. His hands went under Ashton's bum, keeping him supported.

The door opened suddenly, and Ashton's parents stood there.

Luke kicked his leg back, kicking the door shut. Ashton reached out blindly and locked the door.

A few minutes later, Luke tugged gently on Ashton's lower lip. "Babe, I think we should let your parents in now. They're getting real pissed."

"No." Ashton hummed, grabbing Luke's cheeks and rubbing their noses together. "They can wait a few more minutes."

Luke grinned. "I am so fired."

"Good." Ashton pecked Luke's face. "Come live with me. Keep me grounded."

"Okay." Luke agreed, bringing them together again. "I don't think your parents will like me much." He had to shout, as the security guard had started kicking their door down.

"Well, you saved my life. They'll have to like you some." Ashton smiled.

"Great." Luke grinned. "Just let me tell my boss I quit and we can go."

"Go where?" Ashton asked as the door was kicked down.

"Anywhere."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see, i can write kissing scenes but thats about it. im updating because im bored yet high and as soon as i crash i probably wont update for a year.