Chapter 11: All Touchy-Feely (Larry)

Start from the beginning

I watched as Liam snapped viciously at Zayn as the two of them glared at each other. “And I’m not about to allow you to continued playing with Niall’s heart, ye blood bastard. Who the hell do you think you are, anyway? What gives you the right to date Niall and Perrie at the same time—“

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Dating? They were dating? Since when?! My eyes widened as I continued to watch Liam rant at Zayn before pushing away from the couch and heading upstairs. Niall let out a small whimper as he sat up and called out to him. Liam only ignored him and we all listened as his bedroom door slammed shut. Rather hard, I might say.

Niall looked around at each of us and when his eyes stayed on me for a moment, I could only assume it was surprised and confused.

 I glanced between him and Zayn. "You two...are dating? Since when?!" I sputtered out. Niall only shook his head and ignored me before struggling to stand up. Louis and Zayn both reached towards him to set him back down but Niall pushed them away.

Louis gave him a stern look. "Niall, you have to lie down. Let your side rest a bit." Niall rolled his eyes and stood up again before Zayn sighed and reached out to pull him back.

This caused Niall to snap at him. "Don't try and stop me, Zayn. I'm going to go talk to him. You, on the other hand, need to work things out with Perrie."

Zayn winced at the mention of Perrie and took his phone out to probably call her. Niall looked over to me and Louis and he shook his head at me.

"Close your mouth, Haz. You'll catch flies." I blushed in embarrassment and shut my mouth, not even knowing I had it open in the first place. I looked down at my hands and  mumbled to myself.

"Sorry...I'm just shocked his all." I heard Louis sigh before sitting down next to me and throwing an arm around my shoulder in comfort. He gave me a squeeze and this caused me to look up at him and catch my eyes with his.

He smiled gently down at me and I couldn't help but feel a warm fuzzy feeling go through me as he did. What the hell?? Where did that feeling come from?

Louis then took his gaze away from mine, making me frown a little, so he could give Niall a look. "Don't worry, Hazza. We're all shocked." He told him.

Niall pouted before turning around and heading upstairs after Liam. I watched as he cautiously stopped a few times to breath sharply from the pain, I was guessing, and finally disappeared upstairs.

Silence enveloped the room and I warily moved my eyes over to Zayn when I realized he was heading into the kitchen with his phone pressed against his ear. He was quietly talking into the phone and finally I couldn't see him as he walked more into the room.