Chapter 56 (The best person to cream!)

I was slowly doing something I didn't think I would ever be able to do and that was recover. I had managed to pack most of my stuff seeing as I was leaving soon but what the others didn't know was that after Christmas they would never see me again.

Right now they were all on my room and by all I mean all: Kate, Skylar, Bradley and Gerald. Bradley had ordered pizza but had decided to make me cottage pie with potatoes.

"My mum always say a good cottage pie is a healthy one. Let's hope it's a good Michelle."

We sat in a circle eating our food in silence before I broke it.

"I know this is going to sound weird but is it possible if we can make a group chat?"

"On it," Gerald said as he went on his phone making the rest of us laugh.

"Why do you want to make a group chat Michelle?" Kate asked while frowning.

"So we can all communicate during Christmas,"

"Ohhh good idea. I can't believe we are going back home in a few days." Skylar said as she took a bite of her pizza.

"Uni has been crazy!" Gerald stated as he put his phone down.

"And annoying," Bradley added.

"Hopefully after Christmas there would be some life in the lectures. I almost fell asleep in one," Kate said making us laugh.

"How are your lectures?" Gerald asked me and I answered automatically.

"Horrible," I answered as they all looked at me in shock.

"Really? You seemed to like it," Kate said.

"No. You can even say I hate it," I stated as Skylar clapped her hands.

"Well I am glad I am not the only one who hates their lectures."

"Who is your lecturer Michelle?" Gerald asked.

"James...we all call him by his first name,"

"Can everyone leave apart from Michelle?" Gerald asked suddenly looking worried.

"Umm no freaking way! First Bradley has the longest conversation with Michelle and now you want to try it?" Kate said as she crosses her arms.

"We want Michelle too you know,"

"I know it's just I don't think Michelle would want you guys to know what I am about to tell her. Please leave and after we can put together everything and see what should be said and what should be kept quiet about." The rest of them nodded before leaving.

"Guys just wait in Kate's room we wouldn't take long," Skylar smiled at me before leaving with the others.

Then I turned to Gerald.

"Please tell me the James in the ball and the James in your lecture are different." Gerald looked upset and I shook my head.

"They are the same person," Gerald looked like he was in pain.

"So James is still around." He whispers.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"About two years ago I had a girlfriend called Lily and we both went university together and took on the course criminology. We had James as our lecturer and Lily never passed any course work or exams."

Oh my...James does this to any girl he likes and he seems to get away with this.

"I thought it was because Lily wasn't understanding the work but she would write the same answers as me and still fail and I would pass. Then I started to observe the way he would look at her and the way he would even say her name. It was disgusting. I eventually told her what I think is going on and she confirmed it. He even sent her emails telling her how beautiful she was and then one day she left. And I changed my course which meant I had to start again."

"It's happening to me Gerald and I am leaving," I saw the pain in his eyes as I said this. "I can't fail any more...I have tried my best."

"I understand. There isn't a away around this. It's best you go your own way then but we have to do something before you go."

"Which is?"

"Creaming," I smiled at him because me, Kate and Skylar had the plan to cream him and Bradley but I think Creaming someone else would be better.

"Who should we cream Gerald?"

"I think James would like to be covered in cream. I mean this only happens once in your life right?"

"I agree,"

***

"Wait so we are going to cover a lecturer in cream?"  Bradley asked and Gerald noded his head as he drinks some of his water.

We were currently in Kate's room and the only drink she had was water. "Wait why we doing?" Kate asked and Bradley looked at me before looking back at Kate.

"I think it would be fun and we would get away with it. He wouldn't be able to see properly with all the cream on his face."

"And even if he sees us he doesn't know who we are. Apart from Michelle," they all looked at me and I smiled making them laugh.

"I have a mask you can wear," Bradley offers to me and I shake my head.

"I think I would like James to see where the cream is coming from."

"Hell yes!" Gerald shouted as he banged his fist onto the ground. We all stared at him and I smiled.

"You guys would soon understand why I did that."

"Wait so is it still tomorrow?" Skylar asked then slapped her hand over her mouth. Oh great now the guys are going to find out we had a original plan of creaming them!

"What is tomorrow?" Bradley asked and Kate quickly answered without hesitation.

"We were planning a Christmas party just us three but after we cream James us five can celebrate,"

"Where is the party happening?"

"In the basement," I looked at Kate with wide eyes and she smiled.

"Mama knows what mama knows!"

I guess she is right. Let's just hope mama can get the basement free for our made up party.