seeing Naruto again

Suki
Riiiiiiinnng
Riiiinnng
Rrrrriiiii-SMASH!
Time to visit mom again I thought as I got up to get dressed. Once I was done I went out of my room to see my dad looking a mess. "Dad what's wrong are you okay" I asked concerned. He barely could answer but he said that he was dying. He kept breathing really heavy and was sweating."No! You can't die what about me and team 7 and all the things you said we were gonna do everything together" I said crying. Dad please don't leave me.

Nah jk

Suki
I woke up and dad wasn't there "I guess dad went to go see mom early" I thought as I got dressed and went to eat. Then I remembered Naruto is coming home today. When I go finished eating breakfast I ran to mom's grave.

Naruto
Yeahhhhhh finally back home I can't wait to see suki and sakura. Thinking of suki *blushes* can't wait to see her uh them again I mean. Training was good I guess except when that stupid pervy sage took all my money! Anyway now that I'm back I'll go visit home then it's time to go see suki. *blushes*

My pov (author)
Naruto ran to Suki's house to see that she's not even there so he runs all around town asking for her but no one has seen her since she left the house and he became worried until he heard crying.

Suki
I looked at her grave trying not to cry.
I miss you more than words could ever explain. I miss your smile, I miss your laugh, and I miss your hugs. Actually, I even miss the way you would yell at me for not making my bed the way you taught me "hundreds of times." There is so much I miss. There are so many things in my life that will never be the same without you. Even years later there are still countless moments that I find myself saying, "How much I wish my mom was here." I have accepted this is a void I will feel forever. After that I just sat there depressed. I know pathetic right.... Ninja aren't supposed to show emotion but I can't help it.

My pov
Suki was too sad to see that Naruto is right in front of her. He could see how sad she is just by looking at her. He crouched down and picked her up bridal style and walked her home.

Suki
"N-naruto" I said surprised. When did he get here I thought speechless as ever. "I know your upset about your mother's death but you have to keep going you still have your dad...team and......me" once he said that I was stunned. Is this the Naruto that I knew or did he get replaced by someone else.
Once we got to my house he put me down on my bed. "Thanks Naruto and welcome back" i said smiling at him. "No problem I'm happy to help and thanks ya know!" Never mind I take it back he's still the same old cute Naruto. Wait cute!?!? Thump thump thump why is my heart beating so fast.

My pov
After Suki found out she loves Naruto she decided to hide it from him for now and Naruto stayed at her house and in her room 😉😏. Them a few hours later kakashi came home and his reaction was:

Kakshi's pov"Suki avani Imani hatake wake the hell up!!!" I yelled

Kakshi's pov
"Suki avani Imani hatake wake the hell up!!!" I yelled. What is he doing in her bed like that. When Naruto woke up he scrambled up and made a soldier like stance. "H-hey kakashi-sensei" he said nervous. I smiled fakely and asked "hello Naruto what are you doing here?" Before he can answer Suki got up and explained what happened so I let it slide. "Only this time i won't yell at you but next time I see a guy in your bed I will kill him got it!?" I said smirking. Naruto looked scared as ever and said "yes sir" so I went to my room and later down. Suki and I miss you it's isn't the same without you......

Naruto's reaction:

Hey guys enjoy!!!