the fight

Suki

The sun was shining and it woke me up. Ugh morning already geez i just hate it when i have to wake up. When i woke up i saw dad sakura and sasuke about to leave so i stopped them. "Guys where are you going"? I asked and dad answered "we are going to help Mr. Tanza with the bridge". I nodded and ran upstairs and got my clothes. Then went right back stairs and went with them. While i was walking i seen naruto sleep so i grabbed some whipped cream from my bag and put it in naruto's hand. Heheh i love to prank!!!! I tickled him and he smashed his hand on his face i giggled then wrote him a note saying : you got suki'ed hahah!!!  Then i left giggling.

~1 hour later ~spongebob

Naruto

I woke up and seen whipped cream on my face! What the heck!??! Then i see a note saying you got suki'ed hahaha ugh!!! Suki!!!! Anyway i got up and went to look for the team. I ddint see them so i went to tanza's daughter and she said "oh your sensei gave u the day off to relax". My eyes widened and i ran upstairs and put my clothes on.

Inari

I seen naruto-nee leave to go put his clothes on i seen two bandits grab my mother so i tried to stop them but im too weak. I started crying but someone came to the rescue it was

JOHN CEINA!!!!!!!! he asked me if i wantes to train with him so i said yes so i said yes and we started after he beat up those ninja. Here starts my training.

Sike!

It was my hero naruto!!!!!

Naruto saved the day!he beat them up and returned my mom back to me. Then he said "sorry im late heros fo come a minute late believe it!" I smiled while tears came down and said "believe it"!! While putting my fist out and he left. So then i went to gather up some people to help them.

Sasuke

We got there and we saw many bodies scattered around us. Then there was zabuza. He said "sorry to keep you waiting and i see you brought the brats. I was shaking and zabuza was noticing and i told him i was shaking in excitement!  Kakashi-sensei told me to go get the masked nin so i nodded and went to go get him. This will be a piece of cake.

Suki

Sasuke was gonna fight the masked nin so i jumped in after him He yelled at me for like 5 hours then finally fought until naruto came. Yay! *sarcasm* here is where the fight starts i hope nobody gets hurt.

Except sakura.