time skip (graduation)

Suki
Riiiiiiinnnng
Riiiiinnnmg
Riiiiiiinnng
Riii--smash!

I woke up and got dressed. Then went into the kitchen to see kakashi looking at me. So i said"what"? And he said "nothing ". I looked at him confused but shrugged it off and left . Before i left i grabbed a apple then left only to see fangirls ugh. So i just walked away and went to naruto's house again.

Naruto
Knock knock knock
I opened the door to see suki again. "Oh hey suki whats up"i said and she said"we have to go to school today is our graduation remember". My eyes went wide and i rushed to get my clothes.

Suki
Naruto why do u have to be an idiot.but anyway after naruto panicked for a hour we left.

Naruto
We got to class and iruka-sensei wasn't there yet so everybody was just doing their own thing. I seen sakura come in and she was looking at me so i started to blush and i went up to her and said"hey sakura-chan" but suddenly i got cut off by sakura-chan pushing me out the way to get to that teme.GRRR ITS ALWAYS SASUKE!!!!

SUKI
After naruto got knocked down by his crush i got up and helped him.he said"thanks suki". I smiled and returned to my seat.

~60 years later~

Iruka-sensei finally came and said"Ok everyone i am gonna call each of your names to do the graduation test".

"Shikamaru nara"
He left and came back and had a headband on his arm.

"Sasuke uchiha"
He went in and came out with a hand band on his head with fangirls yelling. Ugh

I looked over to see naruto and hes thinking. WAIT WHAT?!?! HE'S THINKING?!?!?! THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!

"Suki hatake"
I went in and came out and i put my head band on my head. I went to my seat and naruto is shaking. Whats wrong?

Sasuke
I see the dope shaking and suki worried. Why is she worried hes fine. Why is she wasting her time on that dope. She not even paying attention to me. So shes not a fangirl.....hmmm.......interesting.she is kinda cute......

WAIT WHAT?!?WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?!

Suki
I looked over to sasuke and hes staring at me so i just turned back awkwardly.

"Naruto uzumaki"
He went in and ran out of tge classeoom so i ran after him to see him on a swing. As im walking to him i hear whispers like 'look at that monster' 'he didnt graduate good just think if that monster was a ninja'so i glared at them. They noticed and went away. I went to naruto and hugged him. He looked at me and his eyes looked like he was  all alone this whole time. Im right here. I kissed his cheek and said"naruto your the best person ive ever met. You may not have graduated thia time.but theres always next time right?" He blushed and said"yeah your right". Then mizuki(right?) came and said"can i borrow naruto"so i leftand went home. Poor naruto

Kakashi
I seen suki come home and looked sad. I was confused and was about to ask her but she just put her hand up and went in her room. Is she ok??

Naruto
Mizuki-sensei told me to take the scroll of forbidden jutsus.i stole it and by the time i got back to mizuki i hear iruka-sensei say "naruto'! I looked his way and mizuki said" give me the scroll" i looked confused and scared. Iruka-sensei said" no naruto dont do it".

"I know a secret you dont. Everyone does but you dont"

"Dont tell mizuki its forbidden"

"You have the nine tailed fox in you. You killed everybodys parents. You are a monster"

I started to cry and i heard iruka-sensei say "yeah your right he is a monster but not actually him the nine tailed fox is the monster not him. Yes the nine tailed fox did kill my parents as well but im not letting you get your hands on that scroll".

Then all of a sudden i was pushed a side snd saw a big shrunken (right idk) and all i saw was blood. I gasped in horror and ran to a tree to hear mizuki-sensei talking. So i did the handsigns for the muliti shadow clone jutsu. "Touch my sensei again and ill kill you" i said. Then i started attacking him.

~5 minutes later~

I closed my eyes and felt something on my head. Iruka-sensei said to open my eyes so i did and i seen a

FLYING CAT WHAT!! really iruka-sensei

SIKE!!!

it was a headband?!?!? I am almost hokage!!! Iruka-sensei treated me to ramen .

Iruka
Naruto...... Your finally a ninja . Im proud of you naruto.

Naruto
After ramen i went to suki's house. I knocked on the door to see a guy with gravity-defying hair. He said "yes can i help you". I asked for suki and he said she was sleep so i nodded and wenr home. I was exhausted so i put my pajamas on and went straight to bed.