making up

Kakashi
I woke up this morning thinking about what i said and sighed. I went to check on suki but she wasnt there. I went to go read my book and by the time i was half way through the book i was 5 hours late. I ran to the training area.

Suki
I was at the training area and seen naruto trying to talk to sakura and sakura is fangirling as usual and duckbutt is brooding . then here comes my dad so i started to leave.

Kakashi
"Wait suki dont leave please" i said and she asked"why should i". I was upset and said"im sorry it just slipped out". She turned away and said"fine but i have to take sometime to forgive you" i smiled and nodded.

Sssssssuki
Dad smiled and explained why we are here. Then we went to the hokage's office and the hokage wanted us to do chores.   

Naruto
"No! I dont wanna do anymore chores" i yelled and kakashi-sensei hit me. "Itai" i said. It really hurt. Then iruka-sensei started yelling.

Suki
Iruka-sensei started yelling at naruto and all i heard waa blah blah blah blah blah blah! Then naruto started talking about ramen. It was so boring than i zoned out until i heard c-ranked mission. What did the hokage say?

Ducky
Hn

Sakura
Sasuke is so cute!  *fangirls*

Author:hey guys

Suki:hey

Sasuke:hn

Sakura:oh sasuke my love!!!

Author: oh well uhh

Everyone:bye