introducing

Suki
So we are sitting down on the roof while dad is explaining what we are gonna do. So dad went first he said: im hatake kakashi.i have many likes and dislikes. I have many hobbies and for dream for the future well i havent really thought of it. Everyone sweatdropped and sakura said"all he said was his name.

Kakashi's pov
I introduced my self first then picked the yellow haired boy and he said" hey im uzumaki naruto and im gonna become hokage. I like when iruka-sensei and suki take me out for ramen. I hate when i have to wait 3 minutes. Oh and my hobbies are pranking i guess. Alright the pink girl.

Sakura
Hi im sakura haruno and i like *giggle and looks at sasuke*  my hobbies are *giggles* suki interrupted and said" this is actually what she ment was"

Suki
"What she ment was hi im sakura haruno and i like sasuke. My hobbies are stalking sasuke and my future dream is to have duck babies. I dislike suki and naruto". I finished and sakura glared at me. Then it was ducky's turn.

Sasuke
Im uchiha sasuke i dont like anything and i have hobbies too. My dream is to kill my brother and restore my clan.
That dope looked scared and suki was confused. What are you confused about??

Suki
I was confused so i asked "so you wanna get a girl pregnant and kill your brother attge same time?" Sasuke blushed and looked away while naruto was laughing and sakura having hearts in her eyes.

Kakashi
"Ok guys we are gonna have a survival training so get up by 5 am". After That i poofed away.

Suki
Did he forget about me *sweatdrops*