naruto's leaving too?

Suki
Riiiiiiiiiinnnnnng!!!!!!
Riiiiiiiinnngggg-smash!!!!!
Ugh I always hated that stupid alarm. As I got up I did my morning routine and went outside to seey friends at the gates. "Hey guys whats cooking wait font tell me its Shika!" I said laughing and he came to us . "Say what now " shika said really confused.

"Your gonna eat me!" He yelled but everybody just started laughing

"Your gonna eat me!" He yelled but everybody just started laughing . "nahh nobody would want to eat you you would probably taste bad anyway because of your attitude all the time " I said just as a joke. "What's that supposed to mean" he yelled. I know this guy is not yelling at me like that I'm about to drop kick him into next year. "Troublesome women" I hear him say . me and him is gonna fight!!! Ooo I should get pakkun on him again. (Remember when pakkun bit shikamaru and naruto nor hinata is there)

You know what that's what I'm gonna do heheheh😈😈😈" summoning jutsu" I yelled and summoned pakkun!

" summoning jutsu" I yelled and summoned pakkun!

"What do you want child" he said in a bored tone. I sweatdropped he sounds just liket dad. " can you bite shikamaru again" I said whispering in pakkuns ear. "Whatever fine" he said and went to shika who was now resting.

"Ahhhhhhhh"!!!! I guess you know where that came from. Hahahaha that's what you get shika!

Naruto
Today I'm going to tell everybody I'm leaving. Where are they " I thought to myself. (Author:what!?!? He's thinking!?! Noooo!!!!
Naruto:hey what's that supposed to mean?) I was walking to Suki's house when I saw everybody there. " hey guys in going to leave today believe it!!!" I yelled excited. They all smiled and wished me goodbye and left. Some friends........But suki seemed concerned. "Why are you leaving....are you leaving my like sasuke did?! She asked turning around. I can only see half of her face and a tear dripped down her face. " no I'm not leaving you in trainings to get stronger and bring sasuke back" I said trying to cheer her up. I haven't seen her cry since our bell test. Will be come stronger for you suki I promise! After that she hugged me and left.

SukiBe safe naruto

Suki
Be safe naruto

Naruto
I'll be stronger I promise wait for me

Aww that was a beautiful ment I feel the love between them.