Naruto's training

Naruto
"Pervy sage !Where the heck are you!" I yelled because stupid Percy sage left after I passed out and he took my money!

After I found Pervy sage he was on the ground.  SERVES HIM RIGHT!!! "Hahahahah that's what you get stupid pervy sage !" I laughed out.
"Shut up kid that's why you will never master the resangan with that attitude" he said hitting me. Stupid old man!!

Author
After Naruto and pervy--- I'm mean jirayia argued for the next hour jirayia finally agreed to train him again.

Naruto
He taught me another trick to make me better at doing the resangan I was finally learning to walk on water. I had to take my jacket and shirt off . I wonder what suki is doing right now? I'm gonna bring sasuke back I promised sakura and I promised suki that I was coming back stronger.

Suki
*sneezes* is someone talking about me

Naruto
Anyway the first time I did it was terrible I kept falling a quite a few times actually I WILL BECOME STRONGER THAN SASUKE BELIEVE IT!!!!

I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately wattpad wasn't working and it was on my nerves hope you guys understand!!!

Author:hey guys!
Naruto:hi!!
Sasuke:hn
Author:I don't wanna talk to u duckbutt!! You left me!!
Sasuke :I'm gonna get stronger to kill him
Sakura:Sasuke-kun!!
Author:ugh here we go with he ran girling it's so annoying
Sakura:your just mad sasuke-kun likes me
Ino:no he loves me!!
Author:*sweatdrops* y'all really have to argue
Kakashi:hi........bye
Naruto:I'm stuck with pervy sage! Author how could u leave me with this perv
Jirayia:Shut up that's why I'm not training you
Author:yea u will I will make sure of it
Naruto:YEA!!
Author:stop being so.loud
Naruto:sorry honey I missed you
Author:h-honey?? Uhh gotta blast!!! *runs*
Shika:author doesn't own Naruto only suki and yana(Sun's mother)