a day with naruto

Suki
I woke up and git my stuff on. I walked out to see kakashi eating so i grabbed an apple and left without a word. What kakashi didnt know is that i brung a spray can. Then i went outside and sprayed the house and it said "kakashi likes gai and wants to kiss naruto". After i spayed that i laughed and ran to naruto's house. I seen the door open and seen naruto sleep. So i went in a woke him up. He got up and looked at me and said" huh of hey ugly". I got mad quickly and punched him in his face and of course he flew. I calmed down and ran to him.

Naruto
All i seen was suki hitting me and me flying. After that i just layed there. Then i seen suki pick me up and i said" ita that hurt" and she said " sorry but you called me ugly". I told her sorry and we started to watch tv. Then after the show we watched was over we went to go to train.

5 hours later
~spongebob~

Everything went black. After like 5 minutes i was woken up by someone and it was suki. "

"Oh hey suki"

"Hey its nighttime now so go home"

"Ok well see ya suki"

Suki
I waved him goodbye and seen gai and lee training. So i tried to sneak away but someone just had to see me.

"HEY SUKI MY RIVALS YOUTHFUL FLOWER"!!!

As soon as i heard that i ran and then after 20 minutes of running i finally seen my dad looking at the message i made. I ran to him and yelled "Help"!!! He said "i dont think i will" and i said "why n-- oh you seen the message didnt you". He nodded and said"you know what......

YOUR GROUNDED"!!!! I put my head down amd went into my room. Geez it was worth it. Hehehehe