survival test part 2

Suki
After i got grounded again we started. We well sasuke sakura and went some where to hide while the idiot i mean naruto stayed in plane sight. Naruto i love you to death but your really an idiot sometimes.

Kakashi
Sasuke ,sakura and suki left to hide while naruto stayed right where he was before. Sensei why did you have to make him be a idiot. "Your weirder then the others" i said and he said"you know what else is weird..........its your hair"!!

Naruto
Kakashi was about to take something out his pocket it was

A flower!!!! What the...... Kakashi-sensei gave me a flower and kissed my head. IM NOT GAY!!!

JK

WHAT REALLY HAPPEND: he pulled out a book!! Then he started reading. I was really confused and said:why are you reading. He said something that really pissed me off. He said"im catching up and it doesnt really matter if i read or not your moves arent strong anyway". I got mad and attacked him but then heard sakura-chan say"get out of there he'e gonna kill you"! but somehow he got behind me and BOOM i went flying.

Suki
I seen the whole thing with naruto and dad-sensei. I was gonna laugh at him but then dad would hear me.Then dad went after sakura.

Sakura
After i yelled at naruto i got up to go another place then seen kakashi. but i seen sasuke-kun hurt. So i screamed and fainted.

Kakashi
Well that was too easy. Sakura did you really listen when you were in the academy. Now its sasukes turn.

Sasuke
I seen kakashi and threw my kunai at him. But didmt see any blood or anything so i ran somewhere else. Then all of a sudden kakahi was there. We fought and i got stuck under ground. Then here comes sakura. She screamed and fainted. *sighs* and shes my partner.

Suki
I seen the fight with sasuke and dad. So I thought it was time to show dad that im not a little girl anymore. So i jumped and there he was the copy cat ninja and also *sighs* my dad. So i attacked him and he barely dodged it but still got away. "WATER JUSTSU:WATER EAGLE!! He fell back a bit then i kicked him.

Kakashi
I fell down and heard my bells. Suki was about to attack again but i got up and kicked her back. She smacked into a tree. Shes just like her mother. Oh yana i miss you. (Yana is suki's mother)

Suki
When i went into the tree i yelled"OW"! I quickly made a clone to fight for me.

Kakashi
As suki came back we kept fighting. Then i heard riiiiiiinnnngggg!!! Oh well nobody passes not even suki.

The real suki
I got the bells and left to see naruto tied up. I sat down and put a bell in narutos pocket. HOLD ON

I FORGOT SASUKE!!!!

i ran to where sasuke was and pulled him out he looked at me and hned?? Then we all got back and here comes the lecture.

Kakashi
"Your not going back to the academy" i said and everyone cheered except suki. " you are being dropped permanently" everyone but suki and sasuke were mad. "Naruto you kept fighting by yourself" "sakura you left naruto to be with sasuke" "sasuke you always think your the head of everything. You think low of everyone." And "suki you just watched and probably laughed at your team mates. Im disappointed in you how would your mother think of you"!! I yelled then realized what i said. Suki ran away.

Suki
Why did he say that. Tears started to fall. He knows mother died protecting me. Hes such an idiot. After talking to myself i went home and went to sleep.

Kakashi
I didnt mean to say that it just slipped out. I hope she can forgive me. I went home and seen suki asleep on the couch. I picked her up and put her in her room.

Good night suki and im sorry

Author:aww *cries* so sad

Suki: i know i miss mother

Author: its ok ill be your mother if you would let me

Suki*hugs author* i would love for you to be my mom

Author:*smiles*

Kakashi: so then we can be together *kisses author*

Suki: eww dad im right her *gets a idea*

Kakashi: what are you about to do suki

Suki:*grabs naruto and kisses him*

Author:awww so cute

Kakashi:SUKI YOUR GROUNDED!!.

Author: no your not just dont go over board with naruto. Oh yeah i need a disclaimer so panda!!!

Panda:what author

Author:can you do the disclaimer

Panada: whatever author doesnt own naruto just suki happy now

Author:yup red panda bear

Panda:WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!

author: uh oh *runs*